Small door trick? Can u explain it?

I can't get videos on this site to work anymore, probably something to do with my computer and can't find video on you tube about it.

Can you explain in words what this 'small door trick' is? I can't work it out how it works or even what it is. If you mean fish the enemies into a line to shoot at in the doorway, making it safer and using less ammo - surely that's a tactic and not a trick? So what do you mean by trick?

The indestructible trophy was pretty easy, but the trophy I want is the lazy one. With only one player being able to shoot at all (or die to block the doorway with the other unable to shoot), this seems to be the hardest trophy to get, yet the consensus on this forum is that it isn't too hard to do, probably because I don't get what this door trick is...?

Any tips on how to do the 'lazy' trophy?

• 1 month later...

i think this is simply a reference to using the guy who can get hit in the doorway to ensure the aliens do not enter the room to hit the guy who can't get hit. The trick is if the guy getting hit is low on health, he can allow himself to die, and if he dies in the doorway, aliens CAN'T walk over him to get to the guy who can't get hit. Added reward is half your health back.