Speed Freak run

StewartBros

I'm currently doing my Elite speed run in order to get the last 2 gold trophies and the platinum. I've just finished level 3 and my total time played thus far is 2 hours 24 minutes. I've saved each level so far to a separate save file, so that in the event that my time upon finishing the game is over 4 hours, I can reload a level and try to shave some time off it.

Now, if I finish the game with a total time of over 4 hours, and I need to replay, say, level 3 in order to lose some time, and I manage to finish it more quickly, would the trophies pop upon completion of that level, or would I need to replay levels 4 and 5 again for them to unlock? I spent the first two levels stocking up on supplies wherever possible, and finished each of those levels in about 45 minutes. Level 3 took 51 minutes, and that was with also stocking up along the way. I may try to just run through the last 2 levels and only pick up those items that are directly in my path, in order to save more time.

Anyway, as I said, will the trophies pop up upon completion of a replayed level, or would I need to actually beat the game again for them to register?

You'll need to complete the whole game for the trophy to pop, so even if you improve your time on say Level 3, you'll need to complete the subsequent levels after that as well, even if you've already done them before. So far, it seems that you're right on track to reach the target. I remember that my times were not as good as yours are and I still made it with 17 minutes to spare.