XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > A (PSN) > Alien Breed 2: Assault

Old 06-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Location: In a house, on a road, in a town, near a city, in Pennsylvania, in the US, on the Earth!
Default Sentry Duty Trophy

Any on have issues with this trophy popping? I have tried multiple times doing this as the guide suggested and killing well over 20 aliens, yet nothing...
“What if life was like a vapor, rising up from the heated viscosity of our existence? One minute it is thick and robust, full of depth, but instantly it changed and separated to near nothingness. What would it be like at the apex of separation? That point when all the steam has left your existence….”
EmptyFibers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Location: In a house, on a road, in a town, near a city, in Pennsylvania, in the US, on the Earth!
...after the "multiplex" try, it finally popped. That shit made no sense at all.
“What if life was like a vapor, rising up from the heated viscosity of our existence? One minute it is thick and robust, full of depth, but instantly it changed and separated to near nothingness. What would it be like at the apex of separation? That point when all the steam has left your existence….”
EmptyFibers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

my sentry trophy popped during my Elite play and im sure id got 100 kill with sentrys by then.
If you need a co-op partner let me know =)

PSN ID: Teagotchu
Teagotchu420 is offline   Reply With Quote