Kill 4 by just one single Hit?

Sobolgibbon

Hi,

Can sombody tell me how to do the trophy when i shoult hit 4 enemies by a single hit with my hobby horse. I tried it several times but it never worked. Maybe someone knows a good spot to do this tricky thing. thanks anyway.:confused:

Edited by Sobolgibbon

• 2 weeks later...

an alternative way that worked well for me is in chapter 4 near the beginning when you just enter the castle and you meet the card guards for the first time. after the cutscene, run to the path that leads to the castle door. it's narrow so guards pile up in a bunch trying to get to you. use your umbrella for a shield until enough of them gather in front of you. as soon as you get at least 4, hit them with the hobby horse.

if not enough spawn, kill one of them and more will appear. the best part about this is that you can do it while going through story mode for the first time. just make sure your hobby horse isn't upgraded or you may kill the enemy, which i believe, doesn't count. the trophy calls for "hit" and not "kill". if you've upgraded already, you can try the same thing after you've completed the game but change the difficulty to hard or nightmare.

• 4 weeks later...
an alternative way that worked well for me is in chapter 4 near the beginning when you just enter the castle and you meet the card guards for the first time. after the cutscene, run to the path that leads to the castle door. it's narrow so guards pile up in a bunch trying to get to you. use your umbrella for a shield until enough of them gather in front of you. as soon as you get at least 4, hit them with the hobby horse.

if not enough spawn, kill one of them and more will appear. the best part about this is that you can do it while going through story mode for the first time. just make sure your hobby horse isn't upgraded or you may kill the enemy, which i believe, doesn't count. the trophy calls for "hit" and not "kill". if you've upgraded already, you can try the same thing after you've completed the game but change the difficulty to hard or nightmare.

Thanks alot this was easy!!