Chapters are so long!

I really don't understand all the complaints about the chapters being long, id much rather have 6 long but well crafted and designed chapters instead of 12 shorter but forgettable ones anyday plus the fact they change areas and have auto save pretty much every 5 minutes means you don't exactly have to finish each one or have to play all over again.

All though i do think that the 3rd (Underwater) and 4th (Asian) chapter drag a little but i still enjoyed them.

I really don't understand all the complaints about the chapters being long, id much rather have 6 long but well crafted and designed chapters instead of 12 shorter but forgettable ones anyday plus the fact they change areas and have auto save pretty much every 5 minutes means you don't exactly have to finish each one or have to play all over again.

All though i do think that the 3rd (Underwater) and 4th (Asian) chapter drag a little but i still enjoyed them.

if it was any other game that i enjoyed playing i would agree.

i bought this game and unfortunately for some reason i don't like it. there are some points of the game that are fun but overall it's just a drag to play.

i'm forcing myself to play it at this point.

just my opinion. i wanted to like the game. :(

if it was any other game that i enjoyed playing i would agree.

i bought this game and unfortunately for some reason i don't like it. there are some points of the game that are fun but overall it's just a drag to play.

i'm forcing myself to play it at this point.

just my opinion. i wanted to like the game. :(

likewise...i've almost got platinum, so i'll be getting rid of the game after - i'll get the DLC on it (it's free so why not)

I agree - the chapters are far too long. I started playing this yesterday at around 8pm and, asides from a 15 minute break to help do an errand, I was stuck playing until around 11.45pm because I wanted to finish the chapter since I was a bit wary of quitting mid-chapter (even with saves!). Could easily split the chapters into two, or have "sub chapters" or whatever.

I agree - the chapters are far too long. I started playing this yesterday at around 8pm and, asides from a 15 minute break to help do an errand, I was stuck playing until around 11.45pm because I wanted to finish the chapter since I was a bit wary of quitting mid-chapter (even with saves!). Could easily split the chapters into two, or have "sub chapters" or whatever.

There are sub chapters. If you look in chapter select theres a list for each one.

And a new title comes up every time you go into a new "sub chapter".

• 3 months later...
Just bought this game for cheap, i've been playing for the last 3 hours and i'm still on the 1st chapter - havent died much either.

how long are these damn chapters?

They seem pretty long but for how the actually are in graphics wise I think their length is about right although they got really boring to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...