I wish there was a way to know exactly what snouts you missed.

Faria1st

For the memories, they are listed in the exact order they can be found in the game. Thus, you can guess in which area the missing memory could be.

With a little luck, it can be related to the missing snout.

Sadly, there is nothing that can help you for the bottles or the radulas rooms.

Nothing, except the collectible guide you can find in this forum (with pics and all you need to find them)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah I found the collectible guides referred to on this site really disappointing and unhelpful. For any missed collectibles I just searched YouTube. There are some fantastic video guides on there. Particularly the ones by AmTheBroseph01, this person made it particularly easier to figure out the closest checkpoint to each snout.

It's pretty easy to remember what ones you may have missed because they were probably more obscure and likely only a few if you were thorough. Once you know which ones you are missing you just find the closest checkpoint. I never needed to replay a whole chapter

• 1 month later...
Yeah I found the collectible guides referred to on this site really disappointing and unhelpful. For any missed collectibles I just searched YouTube. There are some fantastic video guides on there. Particularly the ones by AmTheBroseph01, this person made it particularly easier to figure out the closest checkpoint to each snout.

It's pretty easy to remember what ones you may have missed because they were probably more obscure and likely only a few if you were thorough. Once you know which ones you are missing you just find the closest checkpoint. I never needed to replay a whole chapter

Thanks for the heads-up. I searched on youtube for the guide by the autor you mentioned, and it did helped me a lot!

I also used this one:

Alice Madness Returns Memories Locations Guide (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

I ended using the guide listed on the roadmap, combined with the one in youtube and the one on the link above.

:)

• 1 month later...

Very helpful. Thanks for posting this.:applause: