Rate the trophy difficulty...  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.22

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna say 5. Nightmare may be hard if you start on it, but with New Game+ it isn't really a big deal. Collectables are time consuming, but I managed to find most of them (98%) my first time through.

In comparison to some other plats (well for games I play) I would also like to point out that this isn't all that time consuming and I don't really intend on taking more than 40-50 hours (though really I'm expecting less than 40 with how much I have completed in ~25hours).

I haven't gotten the platinum yet, but I'd still say about 6-7 so far. This is purely based on what I've experienced thus far and compared to other games I've played. You don't have to have the plat yet to make an educated guess.

You don't, but some people still insist on forcing the imaginary rule of "needing the platinum to vote". I still say the game is a 7/10 because of nightmare difficulty and beating the Dollmaker boss without taking damage. Thank god the original game isn't required for platinum, its a bloody nightmare even on easy.

Honestly I'd have to say if you pay the 2 dollars for the DLC costumes and weapons it makes Nightmare mode a joke. With the lucky but late alice costume you have health regen constanty, and the teapot gives you 150% teapot damage. Using just those two alone I find myself facerolling most enemies. That said if ya spend the two bucks the difficulty really drops down to more of a 3.

Honestly I'd have to say if you pay the 2 dollars for the DLC costumes and weapons it makes Nightmare mode a joke. With the lucky but late alice costume you have health regen constanty, and the teapot gives you 150% teapot damage. Using just those two alone I find myself facerolling most enemies. That said if ya spend the two bucks the difficulty really drops down to more of a 3.

Angolwolf, I got the DLC and you are right. With the right dress/weapons equipped you can't die and do herculean damage.

gave it a 4. its easy enough, and with the guide u can get the collectibles easily. and if u got the DLC, well then there is no challenge at all, even on nightmare.

If you have to use a guide to find the collectables doesn't that mean they are tough to find? xD

5/10. I got the platinum without that chapter shortcut. It was worth it to see how tough the enemies were in this difficulty. Neighslayer was a waste against slithers and bolterflies, but was obtainable against the Card Guards. The remaining collectibles were less difficulty with the guide from the sister site.

As for the prequel, pretty straightforward. Get use to dealing with slow down when you're fighting enemies and having to save/load when you're in a tight spot.

I know American McGee's Alice isn't included to platinum, but it's my post and I can say whatever the hell I want.