General Trophy Discussion

• 2 months later...

I don't think it means every bag of gold.

If you know the game, you can't get them all in the bike and boat level.

And in the castle, there is two path, meaning you can't go in both of them.

I can be wrong, but I hightly doubt it means that "kind" of items.

I think it's more like getting every possible items in the shops and some that can be collected in the dungeon like the king's crown.

I would love to test it, but I think the game is too expensive right now. I will wait for a PS+ discount or some kind of. ( And also because I still have it on my SMS ;) )

Other than that, the trophy list looks pretty easy.

To defeat the two octopus, you must stand above his head and punch his tentacle...

Thanks for the tip, I never knew you could beat the octopi.

But then again, I never managed to finish this game as a kid, so there's a lot more I still have to find out. Heh, finally I'll get to finish this game... after all these years... *sniff* ;~;

I got the trophy u just need

The letter

Hirotta stone

Moonstone meddalion

Sunstone meddalion

And the crown here is a link for there locations

The Sega Notebook: Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Fantastic! Very helpful. Looks like I didn't miss anything yet. :)

Right im at the bit where your supposed to get the letter in the castle but its not there, what am i doing wrong? Got all the other trophies and finished the game thinking it was buy all items in the shops but nope :( looked at the guide thing but still no help :(

But then again, I never managed to finish this game as a kid, so there's a lot more I still have to find out. Heh, finally I'll get to finish this game... after all these years... *sniff* ;~;

To finish this game the hard way, in my old good days of gaming, I just lost count of how many times I've died , restarted from scratch, and then died again...

I don't remember how many times I've died in the last puzzle room, only for finishing the game shortly after...

Yeah, luckily the save feature is available.

I just fully completed the game, but I don't think I'd be able to finish this game without using the save feature at least a few times. I'll definitely rate this game's difficulty higher than Comix Zone's.

But at last, I've finally finished the game I tried to beat so many times when I was still a kid. :dance: