General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 9 months later...

I don't how long it will take to date one of the AKB girls in this game, but the trophies are most likely going to take quite some time. I guess if you can skip alot of the text fast it might actually be able to be done quick, although you would miss out on the story parts. Not that you will understand unless you know japanese anyways.

I like AKB alot, not so much the music but more their history, personalities and different tv-shows, but I don't own a Vita so won't be getting this anytime soon. Frankly (not to judge anyone who likes dating games) but for me they feel kinda creepy to play, especially when dealing with actual persons.

Huge AKB fan myself, bought a Vita specifically because I wanted the best resolution possible for an AKB game, PSP just wouldn't cut it!

If anyone wants to discuss the trophies with me or help me out with japanese I'd appreciate it!

Also, is there anyway to make use of Autosave in this game?

• 2 weeks later...

Very time consuming with multiple endings for each team idol. Each ending can be around an hour or less depending on the days that were progressed (20-30 days on average). However, it's best to make back-up saves to go back to another idol which will save some time, too... really depends on team wise more than anything, so pace yourself and have fun!!!

As for the visual novel aspect , there is no skip feature unless you've read the dialogue beforehand. You can auto-skip it while reading or enjoying the idol dates. Though, there is no guide to following a route's ending, as you must select your preferred idol on Day 1 then, you keep in touch with her on any day you have a chance to talk with her.

Edit: There is also alot of randomness to this title which makes it feel more like a idol dating sim than a visual novel.

PS ... It's best to make an Excel sheet on the endings cleared. Though, the Credits screen also displays the characters cleared, too.

Edited by MainComptonese

Edit: There is also alot of randomness to this title which makes it feel more like a idol dating sim than a visual novel.

That's because it is an idol dating sim, not a visual novel. If you go on the exact same date twice the answers change position (text is the same), and the "I saw you" encounters or "Can you date me again?" encounters are also random.

The excel sheet should also include girls dated (for the bronze trophies), which the game does not help you track.

@Lily the game automatically autosaves anytime you unlock a card. The bottom option in the menu will let you save or load extra saves that you make (preferably around day 20 or 25 when you have 3-5 girls ready to go for the final date.)

The excel sheet should also include girls dated (for the bronze trophies), which the game does not help you track.

I've been viewing the Album (Complete Section) and that displays on whom has yet to be met on the Teams, if the Idols are blanked out. So, an excel guide for that is pointless to me.