Rate the trophy difficulty...  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.29

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1/10 sp

Can play it on the lowest difficulty setting and blitz through the game with no problems at all. Theres also many generous checkpoints so if you accidently crash or whatever you don't even have to redo much at all.

3/10 mp

Only because of having to take some time to organise a boost for 6 people together for two trophies, but all can be done in private and the rest can be done 1vs1 private.

Overall 2/10

• 1 month later...

this initially seemed an easy plat, although thats not why i bought it. I am a vet so to speak of heros over europe and IL-2 STURMOVIK. tHE PROBLEM IS NOBODY PLAYS ONLINE:mad:

i voted it six out of ten! this seems stupid as i got all the trophies relativly easily, including all but one of the online ones! I got craking good show compleatly legit and ten kills as ell as others but good show did not pop up with cracking good show. After this online died and it took masses of searching and emailing to get a team together to get six players. This game was not that old and the endless searching slightly tarnished the enjoyment. I am very greatfull to those who helped me achieve plat to stop me going mad lol. :o

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

• 2 months later...

Wasnt hard at all. I boosted thanks to Suxors who ran a well and enjoable boosting expeience. Thanks for your help, including snake and tasty rteats as well as hakoom and rob. The missions were easy. Nothing hard at all. There were a few check points I had to redue but, again, not hard nor fustrating.Great game and good story for a low budget game . And I even used the move for this one!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Can't believe I forgot to post here :facepalm:

I'd rate the game a 4/10. Single player (offline campaign) requires almost no skill and it doesn't take long to pick up the controls (assuming you use a DS3/traditional controller). The multiplayer will require a certain amount of luck as well as skill. Luck in getting a lobby full of 6 players for Good Show & Cracking Good Show, and skill in placing in the top 3/first.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1/10 sp

Can play it on the lowest difficulty setting and blitz through the game with no problems at all. Theres also many generous checkpoints so if you accidently crash or whatever you don't even have to redo much at all.

3/10 mp

Only because of having to take some time to organise a boost for 6 people together for two trophies, but all can be done in private and the rest can be done 1vs1 private.

Overall 2/10

I had the same thoughts..

My 88th (P) :) !

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...