Who's getting this? Very easy platinum

This game looks pretty cool, since I'm on a tight budget, perhaps I'll rent it

I agree,it might be a good idea to rent,but it may take a while to plat it.I hope its not like that stormavik flight game,i played the demo...full difficulty on,realism etc & it was a real stinkin' bitch,i just knew it wasnt a realistic platinum,so i avoided it like the clap!No doubt someone platted it from NASA or somewhere :rolleyes:

I agree,it might be a good idea to rent,but it may take a while to plat it.I hope its not like that stormavik flight game,i played the demo...full difficulty on,realism etc & it was a real stinkin' bitch,i just knew it wasnt a realistic platinum,so i avoided it like the clap!No doubt someone platted it from NASA or somewhere :rolleyes:

I managed to platinum it, and I've never watched a shuttle launch in my life :p

It was a bitch, and it had a massive grind to get all the planes and weapon presets, but Air Conflicts (whilst similar), has a much easier looking list. I'll probably rent it too because the online's going to be dead within a few months unfortunately. Plus the platinum image looks quite tasty :)

I think it's worth noting that not all of us are a group of four people with two PS3s. If getting large groups together is easy for you, then certainly that makes the platinum easier.

LOL amen to that. :D

One of my friends went online and said it was completely dead so you definetly want to make sure you have quite a few friends lined up with the game.

• 2 weeks later...