Rate the trophy difficulty...  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 8 months later...

I could see this game giving novice WW2 flight simulator gamers some problems but, nothing major. There are no confirmed glitches in North American version of game. You don't have to play those stupid Watch Tower missions to advance in story campaign. Multiplayer: I recommend you boost. Check out the Trophy Guide I wrote if anyone is having problems with the North American version of the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is the online still active? Vietnam is coming out soon and I was hoping to complete "the set"... gonna ask this same question on the other one... fingers crossed online is still alive and trophies not hard to get compared to HAWX 1...

Any inputs? Cheers! :D

I see people on my friends list that just platinumed AC: Secret Wars so still active there.

• 3 weeks later...

The online MP is easy enough with a group. The hard part is getting the group.

The single player here was, to me, much like Terminator Salvation. By this, I mean that everybody out there rates it as a 2, whereas I felt it was more like a 4. The AI goes all out to piss you off. They ram their planes straight into you, they limit your ammo to the point where it isn't even really fun, and the fighter planes are evasive as hell. Some of the hardest missions are the ones where the Japanese have to shoot down X number of American/British fighters - those devils are slippery little ****ers.

As well, it is highly frustrating that on many missions, you have to survive for so long, only to be overcome in the end (this is true on a good half of the Japanese missions). There are missions where you have to suicide, but you can't do it too quickly... you have to first take out a certain number of enemies. It seems the only point to this is "historical accuracy". You just feel like the mission objectives are somewhat pointless much of the time.

All in all, Secret Wars was far easier, and far better of a game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The online MP is easy enough with a group. The hard part is getting the group.

The single player here was, to me, much like Terminator Salvation. By this, I mean that everybody out there rates it as a 2, whereas I felt it was more like a 4. The AI goes all out to piss you off. They ram their planes straight into you, they limit your ammo to the point where it isn't even really fun, and the fighter planes are evasive as hell. Some of the hardest missions are the ones where the Japanese have to shoot down X number of American/British fighters - those devils are slippery little ****ers.

As well, it is highly frustrating that on many missions, you have to survive for so long, only to be overcome in the end (this is true on a good half of the Japanese missions). There are missions where you have to suicide, but you can't do it too quickly... you have to first take out a certain number of enemies. It seems the only point to this is "historical accuracy". You just feel like the mission objectives are somewhat pointless much of the time.

All in all, Secret Wars was far easier, and far better of a game.

I like the historical accuracy because I'm a WWII buff :D.