Brink: Agents of Change DLC- Trophy Guide

GODCHILD1020

- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10

- Offline: All trophies can be obtained either online or offline.

- Online: All trophies can be obtained either online or offline

- Approximate time to 100%: 3-6 hours (Depending if you've reached rank 5, level 20 already).

- Minimum playthroughs: 1+

- Missable trophies: None

- Glitched trophies: None

- Do cheats disable trophies?: No

- Does difficulty affect trophies?: None

- Trophy breakdown: (B)5/(S)1/(G)1

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/356/38.jpgScience Maven(B)

Win Labs as both factions in Campaign Mode

You can get this on any Difficulty. You will first need to go to campaign. There will be 4 new Missions that don't have the white dot next to them (This is if you already platinum'd or played the missions prior to installing the DLC). They are called Day 21: Lab Rats that is under Security and Day 21: Synthesis This that is under Resistance. You will need to win each to unlock this trophy.

I would advise using a character at a lower level to go for this trophy. Doing a different mission across characters will not unlock this trophy.

Day 21: Lab Rats

There is not much to this one, since all you're doing is defending the elevator access door.

[spoiler=jbjlbsjkbdfsadadasdgsdf]The best way to go about this is to have the proper load out and use the grenades to your advantage when you are low on ammo and health. Stay on the second floor since that is where the enemies will mostly be coming from. I still advise to be aware of the bottom floor since there is a slight chance they might make it to the bottom. Stay on one side of the doors (Either the left or the right). I found the right side to be easier and has less chance of you getting shot from behind or you can use the turret on the opposite of the door you need to protect to take out any enemies.

Try to take out as many enemies as possible to build your level. Also remember the higher your rank the better the enemies will be. If you are having trouble just start a new character and stay at level 1.

Most important thing to remember is that if there is a Bomb on the Door and there is only five seconds on the clock left in the match, the match will go into over time. You will need to remove the bomb in order to continue.

Day 21: Synthesis This

[spoiler=asdjasbdka]This time around you will need to plant the bomb. Just go and plant it, that is if you are already a soldier. You might want to build the turret gun that is on the opposite side first. If you don't want to become an engineer first, then don't worry about it. Go to that same place where the gun is and camp on that side after planting the bomb killing anyone that tries to take it down.

Once that is down, you will want to change to the engineer. You will need to repair the Bio-Sequencer. You should have teammates helping you to repair it, making the process go a lot quicker. I found it easier to just repair while my teammates and the other team battle it out, I died a lot but I got a lot done before I died and it's not like they can reset it.

After getting it repaired, you or you teammate will need to run it to the submarine door. If you are lucky enough to grab it and have the side door open, this should be smooth sailing for you. If not, you still should have a problem since the Submarine is not that far from where you are already at and where you have to use the item at is in an enclosed area.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/356/39.jpgTowering Achievement (B)

Win Founders' Tower as both factions in Campaign Mode

You can get this on any Difficulty. You will first need to go to campaign. There will be 4 new missions that don't have the white dot next to them (This is if you already platinum'd or played the missions prior to install the DLC). They are called Day 23: Founders keepers that is under Security and Day 23: Tower Defense that is under Resistance. You will need to win each to unlock this trophy.

I would advise using a character at a lower level to go for this trophy.

Day 23: Founders keeper

[spoiler=asdjknaskjdasda]You should be a soldier and let you teammates be the operatives and hack the box. All you should do is defend them will they are hacking it. Since there should be at least one hacking it, it should take no time to get it done. Throw grenades or the flame bottles to knock them down if there are a lot of enemies at once. Once that is done head on down to plant the bomb as a soldier and protect it until it goes off.

If you are coming from the right side of the door that you need to plant the bomb on, there should be a place where you can take cover at and still kill any enemies that try to defuse the bomb while you wait for it to go off. I advise you to use that cover to take out the enemies. You shouldn't take a lot of damage if you duck down and aim. If there are enemies there before you get to plant the bomb, that would be the perfect place to 'camp' to take them out.

5wvuWKl.jpg

After taking out the Elevator obstruction and heading up stairs. You will need to plant another bomb. There is another place where you can camp at and still get kills while waiting for the bomb to go off. Make sure to use the grenades and look to your right to see if there are any enemies coming from that side.

oziCQMF.jpg

After that blows up you will then need to be come an engineer, there is a computer close by so you can use that. After defusing the bomb, you or your teammate will need to run it to a window and throw it out. There will be at least three enemies waiting for you at that window.

Day 23: Tower Defense

All you need to do is guard the Bomb and make sure they don't plant a hack box. Make sure you reset your level if you are playing with a different character other than the one you want to reach level 24 with.

Make sure you are an engineer, so that you can disable the hack box. After the time passes, you should have completed the mission and this trophy should pop up soon.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/356/40.jpgA Burning Thing (B)

Kill an enemy with a Napalm Grenade

You will need to be Rank 5 level 20 and use one credit to be able to use the Napalm Grenade. From the Main Menu > go to Characters & Weapons > then Abilities. Under Soldier Abilities there will be the Napalm Grenades Ability to the far right in the middle. You will need to use one credit to get this one. You get one credit every time you level up.

Choose any mission to play on and choose the Soldier as your character classes to play as. After the mission starts, press :down: or :right: (Depending if you have abilities already). After you reach a good amount of enemies in your area press the :r2: button to throw the Napalm. There will be a fire that will last for a short time. You will need to kill at least one enemy for this trophy to unlock.

The trophy may take a while to pop and if it doesn't try to throw another Napalm grenade again. Shoot the enemy first and then throw the bomb at least that way you know the little health the enemy has left will be depleted once the Napalm goes off.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/356/41.jpgPyromancer (B)

Kill an enemy with a Pyro Mine

You will need to be Rank 5 level 20 and use one credit to be able to use the Pyro Mine. From the Main Menu > go to Characters & Weapons > then Abilities. Under Engineer Abilities there will be the Pyro Mines Ability to the far right in the middle. You will need to use one credit to get this one. You get one credit every time you level up.

You will need to be an engineer. Since this a mine you will need to find a location that the enemy will be coming from as often as possible. That could be a place you are defending or near the base. Press :down: and then hold :square: to plant the Pyro mine. Just wait for an enemy to walk over it.

This this a flame like mine you will need to damage the enemy a little first and hope that the mine kills them off. You can also plant a normal mine along side it and have it counter act with each other. This trophy make take some time to pop.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/356/42.jpgRemote Control(B)

Kill an enemy with a UAV

You will need to be Rank 5 level 20 and use one credit to be able to use the UAV. From the Main Menu > go to Characters & Weapons > then Abilities. Under Operative Abilities there will be the 'UAV' Ability to the far right in the middle. You will need to use one credit to get this one. You get one credit every time you level up.

Choose any mission to play on and choose the Operative as your character classes to play as. After the mission starts, press :left:(Depending if you have abilities already). After you reach a good amount of enemies in your area hold the :square: button to launch the UAV and then :square: again to fly it. After you have reach the enemy you want to kill hold :r2: to detonate.

Make sure you fly into the enemy you want to kill while holding :r2:. At least you will be close enough and you might get the kill.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/356/43.jpgMutual Support(S)

Have a Field Regen Unit buff more than 3 players simultaneously

You will need to be Rank 5, level 20 and use one credit to be able to use the Field Regen Unit. From the Main Menu > go to Characters & Weapons > then Abilities. Under Medic Abilities there will be the 'Field Agent Unit' to the far right in the middle. You will need to use one credit to get this one. You get one credit every time you level up.

I found this easier to do in a private freeplay match and picking Terminal Map with 8 players on each team. It's best to be on the resistance side. Thanks Factor747. Depending on where you start off at there will be an open elevator shaft that your teammates will take that can help you drop to the lower level. Once you hit the lower level plant the Field Regen Unit. This will take some time, but it will happen in due time. Since your teammates will mostly die and spawn at the same time they will drop down at the same time and pass by the unit simultaneously. The trophy will soon pop up if three teammates run through it at the same time. Here is an image of where you should planet the Unit.

3psSfPY.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHD8XsHW8pA]Brink - Mutual Support Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/356/44.jpgArk King (G)

Reach Level 24

The quickest way to earn XP is to to play on the map called Container city. Here is a summary of what you need to do to gain a lot of XP with the set time limit and the settings you will need. Please choose Freeplay, Private match.

• Game Mode: Stopwatch
  • Play Mode: Solo
  • Visibility: Solo
  • Map: Container City
  • Match Settings:

1. Match Duration: 30 Minutes
  2. Difficultly: Whichever ( Normal)
  3. Min/Max Team Size: 8 (Eight)
  4. Everything else the same, except Friendly fire: Turn it off.

Your first objective is to guard a gate and another objective is to disable the Maintenance Robot. All you need to do is stay crouched near the gate and continue to take out enemies until the robot starts to come towards you, then just toss a grenade and a Molotov if you are a soldier and keep shooting at the robot with an assault rifle while simultaneously switching out for an SMG at some points to take out overwhelming enemies. The mission is easy due to the fact that your AI partners will continue to stay around you at the gate during this mission. Thanks CorpusDelecti for the tip.

Here are two videos that can help with gain XP a little faster than just playing the game over and over.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKbNmGMwlEo&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪Brink - Solo XP Boosting Method - Rank 5 Achievement - 15,000+ XP in 10 minutes!‬‏[/ame]

Thanks MakasGuides for the video guide.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxPYupftqys]YouTube - ‪Brink: How to get easy XP.‬‏[/ame]

Thanks KingSuperOne for the video guide.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

I got Mutual Support Trophy on Terminal (Resistence). Very easy to get.

This worked for me. I had to try a few different spots in that small room with the computer you need to defend, but it only took a few minutes.

Edited by MrBeatdown

To reach level 24 easy and fast I would advice this method: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/brink/119159-massive-xp-method.html

Also:

Lv 21 +42500

Lv 22 +47500

Lv 23 +53250

Lv 24 +60000

Total: 203250

EDIT: For mutual support, I used the spot you mentioned and just team killed a few. Got the trophy few seconds after they respawned :)

Edited by Vuule

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I must have forgotten to back up my save data for the main game. Can I still jump straight into this DLC without save data from the main game?

I know I will have to level up again, but is there anything else I will be disadvantaged by not having an original game save file?

Thanks.

I must have forgotten to back up my save data for the main game. Can I still jump straight into this DLC without save data from the main game?

I know I will have to level up again, but is there anything else I will be disadvantaged by not having an original game save file?

Thanks.

You'll be starting over from scratch since the DLC isn't really a separate part of the game. Besides that though there isn't really any disadvantage.

• 1 year later...