Rate the trophy difficulty.  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.96

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 5/10. There are only two things that are difficult in this game. And one of them are only slightly difficult and that's the last challenge.

However the 50 online wins is a disaster trophy to include in this game, when the online lobby doesn't work at all. It's the worst online lobby I've ever experienced in 2008/2009, with invites being broken and being randomly kicked out when we have 3/4 players.

As said, with extra controllers it becomes easier, but doing it the normal way is freaking hard. I would give that trophy 9, with all the others being 1 and completing all challenges 3, making a 5 in total :D

• 4 weeks later...

I gave this game a 5. Some of the challenges can be a bit tricky and will need more than one attempt to beat them, but it's only really the final challenge that can be a real pain to win.

I once lost a town (and with it my lead) with literally just one second remaining!!! :mad: The controller nearly hit the wall that day!! Took me about another 5 attempts before I finally captured 4 towns to win, but it was satisfying when I finally did it! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gave it 3/10. It took me 6 hours for campaign getting all sub-trophies meanwhile.

I've completed last challenge after about 5-6 tries having 2 towns while all the others had 1 at the end. Wish there was more trophies 12-15.

50 online wins takes some time but it's worth anyway to spend some time playing with others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4. Thanks to the online controller trick and the Hard 7 strategy, this game was relatively quick and painless. I found Medium 7 harder than Hard 7, but I think that was due to luck. The challenges have a fair bit of variability in terms of crates, village locations, merchant ship locations, and enemy AI strategies. Even when I used the same strategy, the results would swing wildly: lose, tie, win. Sometimes I would have all the resources I needed when I needed them, other times no such luck. Sometimes the enemy ships would focus on my towns, sometimes not. Sometimes I would have a break from defense at the exact time I could get a resource or ship upgrade, sometimes not. Once you've got a good strategy, it's a matter of persistence as eventually the game will give you a favourable scenario.

• 3 weeks later...

Deserves a 2 from me.. found it fairly easy to 100%, just online trophies are a bit time consuming but you can play on your own if you got the controllers and quiting with other player when you take a town with player 1 to get a win! :dance:

Comparing to other games like tank battles, quite easy.

• 4 weeks later...

i would say 2.5/10 as the only hard hallenge was the last one. My tactic was upgrade speed and armour then go looting all the crates and villages to upgrade your cannons. then go plunder towns. easy :)

Online is ok though, just got to have a good team mate.

• 4 weeks later...

I gave it a 5/10. this game isn't actually HARD.

It does not really require Skill. it Does require a little luck, but not too much.

Finishing some hard maps was a little challenging, nothing a few tries couldnt solve.

Was a little time consuming getting the the 50 online battles. but if you find this game fun at all... doing 5 wins a day will easily rack it for you.

Good Game.

Edited by rjreza

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted a 3 as the game is really not that hard to complete as it is more time consuming. The last level on hard took me about 8 times to complete besides that only other challenge is 50 online wins, fortunately I have 4 controllers and able to boost myself bu still time consuming. All a pretty good title to pick up for the PSN!

• 5 months later...

voted 7.

main story is a 4 or 5, but it is the online problems that makes it so high.

for the story- it may take a few tries but there is always a pattern and thus a strategy to a win. your partner AI can be a help or a hindrance and will change from level to level, but just like the enemy AI their game play will always be the same for that level. found the last few levels to be a little hard and the last one requiring a little luck too.

online was a major pain. would take a lot of tries to get my friend and me in the same lobby to boost it. also had problems with one of us getting kicked out of a game and with wins not being counted. I did end up getting the 50 wins even though my record only says 32.

• 4 weeks later...