This Game Worth Getting?

JameeG

• 2 weeks later...

I agree also. I only bought this game a few days ago, but really enjoyed playing it.

Once you learn the basics, it's only really the final challenge that can be a pain to win, but then you wouldn't want it to be too easy would you? :rolleyes:

Online mode is fun too...when you can find other people online!!

• 4 months later...

I realize the thread is old, but hell yes this game is worth getting! I half got it for the trophies, but now that I've played it, I'd have bought it even if there were no trophies. It's great fun and I can see myself playing it a lot more even though I just got 100% tonight.

• 1 year later...

Age old thread, but still wanted to reply.

I got this game when I had no idea what trophies were. Bought it as soon as I finished the demo mode, since it was so addictive. I'd say that the game is worth every penny and a lot better than many disc-based games I've played. The game involves good strategy, fun to play, AI is quite competitive at times, can be great fun if played with human players. I revisited the game after a long time and noticed that I've only finished up to medium mode and have a few remaining on hard mode. Might start over again!

If anyone is thinking of getting it just for the trophies, I'd say it is a terrible idea. It has no platinum, only 8 trophies or so totally, most of them bronze. But do get it to have fun!

• 1 year later...
Age old thread, but still wanted to reply.

I got this game when I had no idea what trophies were. Bought it as soon as I finished the demo mode, since it was so addictive. I'd say that the game is worth every penny and a lot better than many disc-based games I've played. The game involves good strategy, fun to play, AI is quite competitive at times, can be great fun if played with human players. I revisited the game after a long time and noticed that I've only finished up to medium mode and have a few remaining on hard mode. Might start over again!

If anyone is thinking of getting it just for the trophies, I'd say it is a terrible idea. It has no platinum, only 8 trophies or so totally, most of them bronze. But do get it to have fun!

Exactly. This game is what? Three years old? But the AI will give you a run for your money. I got hooked on the demo, bought it, and am now coming back to (God willing) 100% it. Some of these challenges are tough!