XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > A (PSN) > Age of Booty

Old 03-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #21 (permalink)

Default I'm up for some online...

Just finished the med, and hard challenges, so I want to play some online!

PSN- RH06
Rh06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:23 PM   #22 (permalink)

add me i need online wins lol
hurricanedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I'm in for some online play. The thing with boosting is if we're all friends we can create a private server and play on that, haven't tried it yet though so don't know how it works, but it was one of the two options for online play. I was gonna try earn them the normal way since I love this game, but everyone keeps exiting online so I'm fed up with trying :P I'll add some of you when I get home from work later, but feel free to add me.

PSN ID: Takk_For_Maten

Remember to write Age of Booty boost in friend request!

Takk_For_Maten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Private games won't work (my guessing) because the trophy say that you need 5/50 wins in public games.
Jjos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #25 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission

Doooo, maybe I should learn to read the trophy description, good that someone can use their brain, I obviously can't :P

Takk_For_Maten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Awesome Mystery Award   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

LOL, I'd say your brain is functioning ok. I know what you mean though about opponents quitting during game, that only seems to happen when they are loosing!

I'll try and get on later for some online play and i'll see you all there. I believe we should be able to get a few of us in a room as there are options for more than 2v2. We'll have a play, i'll add PSN users from this thread.

Arrrrrrr Mateys!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:53 PM   #27 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBroly View Post
Can the non-challenge/non 'win online games' trophies be done online as well? It'd make it so much easier if you could do it that way.

Sadly no, the challenges are one player, with the retarded AI.

FASTEST boosting online method, need to fill out the game with you and your partner. i.e. if you have 2 of you, you need 4 total controllers. Works best with at least one partner

Step 1: Make a private game, and invite x friends
Step 2: Turn on additional controllers, and hit '[ ]' to have them join in - it allows local splitscreen online
Step 3: Get you and your real teammate on one team, controllers on the other.
Step 4: Select 'join public game' - type, however many people you have, 2= 2v2, 3=3v3 etc
Step 5: Play the game, capture the quickest easiest town, then have the other controllers quit. The leading team will be awarded a win!

Repeat: Takes about 60-90 seconds per round, so you're done in an hour

That said: It's best to have a partner, because then its unlikely someone will join your public game BEFORE the controllers can be re-added. If you're by yourself, you wont be given a fresh new game, you'll be matchmaker'd into someone elses non-full game. Repeating by yourself is kinda a pain, but doable. The more people you get in at once, the better, as 4 people can all get their gold simultaneously (in a trophies/round kind of way)

**BLANK PSN FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED.**

100%: Linger in Shadows, Super Stardust HD, Pixeljunk Monsters, Crash Commando, Cuboid, Magic Ball, Savage Moon, Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Lumines Supernova, Age of Booty, Comet Crash, H.V. Bowling
Platinum: Rock Band 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, InFamous

Last edited by frollard; 03-10-2009 at 03:55 PM.
frollard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:31 AM   #28 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   1,000 Posts   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter

Do what frollard said but find 3 other guys, all go into private together, then host goes public and you will all go into a public 2 vs 2 match. This continues until you all decide to quit. Yes, I have my 50 wins.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #29 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknorris078 View Post
Do what frollard said but find 3 other guys, all go into private together, then host goes public and you will all go into a public 2 vs 2 match. This continues until you all decide to quit. Yes, I have my 50 wins.
4 people in a 2v2 definitely works - but it means only 50% of the peple get a win. 4 people with 8 controllers among them can all get a win at the same time, every round. None of the real people are to quit, only the 'extra' controllers on the other team.

**BLANK PSN FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED.**

100%: Linger in Shadows, Super Stardust HD, Pixeljunk Monsters, Crash Commando, Cuboid, Magic Ball, Savage Moon, Flower, Noby Noby Boy, Lumines Supernova, Age of Booty, Comet Crash, H.V. Bowling
Platinum: Rock Band 2, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, InFamous

Last edited by frollard; 03-11-2009 at 04:41 PM.
frollard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #30 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I got the game a few days ago, add me for some online matches.

canana is offline   Reply With Quote