XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > A (PSN) > Age of Booty

Old 03-06-2009, 05:18 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   1,000 Posts   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Im not sure how you guys plan on boosting this game considering you need a minimum of 4 and you can't see names of people your playing.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Awesome Mystery Award   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

chucknorris078 is correct it's going to be tricky. From the look of the trophy description it says you must win 5 + 50 public games. You can invite but from what i've seen we are going to have to be mega fast at accepting invites so the lobby doesn't fill up. You can play 2v2, not sure if you can just quit when the game starts or not? You can see the name's of the other users in the lobby, but I didn't see the option to kick users, the game seems to just start as soon as the lobby is full. Hmmmm.

We'll have a play with it today, i'll be online most the day today. We'll post what we find.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

It's impossible to play a online game there is not enough people in lobbies,the maximum i saw today is 3 including me!!
jimmysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

I'm on it also please add me sephiroth2006.
s3phiroth2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Awesome Mystery Award   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysmith View Post
It's impossible to play a online game there is not enough people in lobbies,the maximum i saw today is 3 including me!!
I got into a game online it was 2v2. It probably helps boosting if the online numbers are low, at least we can invite each other, we'll have to work out a system, one person invites someone, then that person invites, so we get 4 in a room.

The game is good fun, just finished the easy levels!
Old 03-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Yeah there doesnt seem to be too many people on it so I think boosting will be possible.

To be honest though Im not too fussed about boosting as its a decent game. Its only 50 wins so I reckon I'll try to get them properly.

If anyone just fancies playing normally then I'll give you a game later.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #17 (permalink)

i am in . psn id :garnesol
Garne27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #18 (permalink)

add me plz Hiruko_Spew i boost with some one
Hiruko_Spew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #19 (permalink)

ill add u skynidas

psn:rogueheero
therogueheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBroly View Post
Can the non-challenge/non 'win online games' trophies be done online as well? It'd make it so much easier if you could do it that way.
I believe the trophies for single player must be unlocked during 'challenges' mode only. But I'm not sure.

I'm game for some trophy boosting. Anyone can add me on PSN if they'd like. I just bought this game last night.
nevertell is offline   Reply With Quote