Easy 100% ?

lmdpac

Source : ???????????? - ABC???????Fox2?

I just hear about trophies of After Burner Climax that it will be really easy to 100% because all can be done with the "cheat mode" call "Option EX" in the game. More you play, more you can unlock Ex option and they're always one cheat for every trophy.

Price : 900 yens. Hmm... :p

i mean i'm a trophy freak but to be honest i'm just looking forward to playing this-i've been a fan of the series since it came out in the 80's-i wouldnt bother with any cheats to get trophies as whats the point-you've not really accomplished the goal yourself,but each to their own

Got my 100% a moment ago. It really is a breeze, about an hour will see you get all of the trophies.

The EX Options menu unlocks options like 5, 9 and infinite credits for playing the game a certain number of times. You can switch on auto fire for guns and missiles, have a large reticule etc. There's quite a few options to make the game easier . . . . or harder. Not really cheats as such.

Got my 100% a moment ago. It really is a breeze, about an hour will see you get all of the trophies.

The EX Options menu unlocks options like 5, 9 and infinite credits for playing the game a certain number of times. You can switch on auto fire for guns and missiles, have a large reticule etc. There's quite a few options to make the game easier . . . . or harder. Not really cheats as such.

Seconded. Got the 100% too. It was quite easy, after unlocking the EX Options.

EDIT: I got it @ 8:28 pm (GMT+2), when did you got it DJDunk?

Edited by Linkinito

I finished all the trophies as well. I have to rate this a 1 out of 10 for difficulty and 9/10 for gameplay. Very fun, but also very short game.

You can turn cheats to auto aim, auto fire, no armor damage, infinite continues, and just set the controller down to go eat and the game will beat the game for you lol.

Even then you really don't need to cheat, I got all the trophies done before unlocking most the cheats anyways. It's that easy.

Its such a shame they gave this game easy trophies, it totally undermines a really awesome arcade game. perhaps giving it easy trophies helps it to sell, instead of just just 35 year old fans of the original arcade machine buying it. makes half decent gamers like myself, who enjoys this game very much, look like divs. please give us some credit.

Well it's not like the trophies are "handed out" easy if you don't use EX Options. EX Options are for the newbies and trophy hunters while not using them is for old-school fans.

I quite honestly got most of the trophies without using EX except for clearing with A Ending, which I never achieved in arcades in the first place.

Its such a shame they gave this game easy trophies, it totally undermines a really awesome arcade game. perhaps giving it easy trophies helps it to sell, instead of just just 35 year old fans of the original arcade machine buying it. makes half decent gamers like myself, who enjoys this game very much, look like divs. please give us some credit.

i totally resent that comment jimbo76(jokes)-i used to play the original in the arcades and i'm only 31!lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...