Where is scarab? Findable at the end???

lesk8vaincra

Hi everyonen,

I have a big problem: The only animal missing in my field guide is the Scarab. I got all trophies, except platinium and the "complete fieldguide" one.

Now, i'm trying to catch the scarab again, but i can't find it. I went to the right area about 20 times, it never came !

I tried coming in the morning, at night, etc, i tried everything, it is never there...

Is it possible that this animal is the only one that is missable?

I shooted it for the mission, but i forget to send the photo to the first email...

Hi everyonen,

I have a big problem: The only animal missing in my field guide is the Scarab. I got all trophies, except platinium and the "complete fieldguide" one.

Now, i'm trying to catch the scarab again, but i can't find it. I went to the right area about 20 times, it never came !

I tried coming in the morning, at night, etc, i tried everything, it is never there...

Is it possible that this animal is the only one that is missable?

I shooted it for the mission, but i forget to send the photo to the first email...

It will eventually show up. Go back to the base and sleep and try again. It took a long time to show up for me also.

If I remember correctly there’s a large open space in that area near the downed trees. That’s where I found it (after the main game was done, don’t know if it shows up earlier). Try in the day, and make sure to really study the ground because it's one of the smallest things in the game. It took me a couple of in game days but I finally found it.

• 7 months later...
Thanks all for the answers, i found to 2 scarabs. I have an other problem to complete the encyclopedy, i need the waterbuck but i don't know where i can fine him.

Thanks for advance

I can't remember that one offhand (the deer got mixed together in my head). Does that one show up in the south swamp near the end of the game? Best to check the mission guide or Cauchy's animal location guide.