Missions not unlocking

flamingice

I'm currently on mission 85 and have done all missions that I've received, but missions 75 (elephant footprints) and 76 (masai photo) have not unlocked. I just went through all the animals and can't find any that I haven't identified, I'm totally stumped! Anyone know what has to be done to unlock these two missions?

• 4 weeks later...

Also, despite the mission numbers, they seem to unlock in rather helter skelter order even if you identify everything immediately upon it becoming available and complete all missions in turn. I actually was offered the missions to take a close up of an ostrich and of the rainbow agama (missions 27 and 26) while I was well into the late 60s with everything completed and both animals logged and identified as soon as I gained access to the area. I actually wound up having tried numerous times to get into those two and it seemed like I was able to finally unlock them by taking pictures of the same animal types while in different map regions and resubmitting those, or it could just be coincidence that they unlocked the next morning.

I'm having some trouble getting missions to start and even big game sequences to trigger. I can't get mission 26 or 27 to show up (and even the 2nd giraffe sunset mission).

I have the missions accepted for the buffalo vs. lion & cheetah vs. hyenas but can't get them to trigger when I go to their locations.

Help?:confused:

• 2 years later...