Would you like to see a sequel to this game?

WesleySr

Would you like to see a sequel to this game?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a sequel to this game?

• yes
    • no

ok,they could make a game called antarktika.you stay in one of those cool base camps(no pun intended)and you travel about on ski's and snowmobile and husky sleds,depending on how far into the game you are.photo's of polar bears catching fish,penguins and this time introducing sea trips by boat catching seal colonies and whales.im sure we could add more to this idea.

ok,they could make a game called antarktika.you stay in one of those cool base camps(no pun intended)and you travel about on ski's and snowmobile and husky sleds,depending on how far into the game you are.photo's of polar bears catching fish,penguins and this time introducing sea trips by boat catching seal colonies and whales.im sure we could add more to this idea.

This sounds cool.

Atleast make this one available for all countries though.

• 3 weeks later...

Sequel Ideas:

1) Australia + Underwater Life in the Coal Reef... An aquatic version of this game would be amazing (and aparently exists in China?) I don't know how much more this would really add on land, though, aside from the obvious 3-4 animals like kangaroos and koalas?

2) North American Variety... Slightly less exciting (for an American, at least). It'd have to jump to a lot of zones that are great distances apart. Maybe Grand Canyon/Painted Desert, Canadian Frontier/Alaska, Everglades, Rocky Mountains?

3) Jurassic Park ...Most of all, however, this would be really cool to do with dinosaurs. I believe if the same team made a game all about dinosaurs, it would be INSANE.

...And my roommate wants a remake of Pokemon Snap that functions like this.

Edited by Azgard12

• 3 weeks later...
Sequel Ideas:

1) Australia + Underwater Life in the Coal Reef... An aquatic version of this game would be amazing (and aparently exists in China?) I don't know how much more this would really add on land, though, aside from the obvious 3-4 animals like kangaroos and koalas?

2) North American Variety... Slightly less exciting (for an American, at least). It'd have to jump to a lot of zones that are great distances apart. Maybe Grand Canyon/Painted Desert, Canadian Frontier/Alaska, Everglades, Rocky Mountains?

3) Jurassic Park ...Most of all, however, this would be really cool to do with dinosaurs. I believe if the same team made a game all about dinosaurs, it would be INSANE.

I love you man! lol i think of Jurassic Park everytime i play this game.

Also for anyone in the uk who is having difficulty finding this game

Afrika (Africa) Game PS3 - 365games.co.uk

£22.49 and i believe free postage too, have used the site many times myself, they deliver within 2 days usually for the up to 5 days postage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i would actually buy this...lol...

Sequel Ideas:

another great list of ideas to sequels i would actually buy..

Edited by xX_shoemaker_Xx

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I've just started playing the game and I would love a sequel. These are the things they should keep in mind though:

1) Make loads and saves faster

2) Cut down the driving time and make the driving easier; perhaps a teleporting option to go anywhere you want, once you unlock the place? (like Prince of Persia)

3) Give a way to get out of the mission and go to the main menu any time

4) I see a lot of frame rate issues, stuttering movement. Fix it.

5) Fix the damn trophy icons

I've just started playing the game and I would love a sequel. These are the things they should keep in mind though:

1) Make loads and saves faster

2) Cut down the driving time and make the driving easier; perhaps a teleporting option to go anywhere you want, once you unlock the place? (like Prince of Persia)

3) Give a way to get out of the mission and go to the main menu any time

4) I see a lot of frame rate issues, stuttering movement. Fix it.

5) Fix the damn trophy icons

I'd be interested in a sequel and concur that some technical and gameplay issues should be improved. I'd like to add a time-lapse feature so we're not twiddling our thumbs waiting for sunset.

I think the laptop should be able to travel with you. You wouldn't be able to send/receive email, but still transfer pics and look at your encyclopedia.

As for location: Asia sounds interesting. Madagascar, Austrailia, and the Galapagos are probably going to have the most unusual animals though so they would make great choices.

I want to play the first game first. I can't find it anywhere! :(

Gamestop.ca has a feature where you can see the closest store to your location (input postal code) that has a particular game (used or new - it doesn't combine the two in its search unfortunately). That's how I found a copy in Calgary.

Edited by Stork77

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love a sequel to this game..something was so wholesome and simple with this game. I loved it. There is so much in Africa that one could see or do, I bet they could just keep it in Africa again....but I would rather them change the scenery and some missions. I liked someones suggestion of a Jurassic type. I actually just need to buy Afrika.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd really like to see a sequel appear at some point. It could be set somewhere in Asia, which would allow for several dangerous animals such as snakes, crocodiles, gorillas and tigers, as well as plenty of 'safe' animals.

It should feature some new elements so that it's not just the exact same game in a different place. Perhaps you could actually film select animals and send the video clips to the required client, or set up the Trap Cam to get a shot of you actually touching or hand-feeding an animal.

I doubt a sequel to Afrika will ever actually materialise, but if it did, I'd definitely buy it.

I'm currently playing Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories, which is quite a lot Afrika, but underwater, it has a storyline running through it about a reporter looking for his researcher friend who goes missing there while on performing underwater research, but essentially it's like Afrika underwater, and well worth a play

However it is a rare game, as it never got a western release, the japanese version only contains japanese text, but the chinese version is a chinese/english version, so you can play the full game with english text (albeit sometimes poorly translated) but it's pretty easy to grasp what is being said, also graphically it's really nice, better then afrika