Mission 110 Scavengers help!

White-Wolf

The same happenned to me last night, when there was only one kind of birds the trap cam was available, but when there were two o more types of birds the trap cam wasn't available.

I continued with other missions, but every morning I've checked the bone tree (Duma) to find two kind of birds, and success!!

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Rodeger.png

Edited by Rodeger

I think this may be some kind of conflict with the Cheetah on your car big game hunt. This happened to me and i ended my safari and came back about 15 game days in a row but to no avail. I did the big game hunt with the cheetah and the day after that the trap camera spot was there with multiple types of birds.

I was stuck on this for an hour and I gave up.

I then decided to just complete the Safari mode. Guys, seriously. Completing the safari mode helps you A LOT. The animals that should be in their general location returns. The Scavengers mission wasn't glitched anymore. So just complete the story and you're all good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
I think this may be some kind of conflict with the Cheetah on your car big game hunt. This happened to me and i ended my safari and came back about 15 game days in a row but to no avail. I did the big game hunt with the cheetah and the day after that the trap camera spot was there with multiple types of birds.

I had the same issue. I tried Dragon_strider's suggestion (Finish "Cheetah on the Car" before doing Scavengers) and all of a sudden the Trap Cam point appeared for me. Thanks to him for the tip!

This is what worked for me too. Thanks

• 2 years later...

This, the day after that bgh trapcam spot was available.