XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Afrika

Old 12-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Unhappy Baby zebra/wildebeest... HELP!!!!

I have never seen the baby zebra or wildebeest. I have finished all of the missions. I have collected all of the items. I have even submitted everything BUT these two animals. I check Kiwanja Plain over and over, day after day, but still nothing. Anyone have any tips or ideas? Thank you guys in advance, the guide on here was a big help!
jjmarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nevermind, found them! If anyone else is having problems with these guys, I waited around Kiwanja Plain until sunset and then camped there. When I woke up the next day, I found both in the early morning. That got me my 5th platinum too!
Old 12-21-2009, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmarlette View Post
Nevermind, found them! If anyone else is having problems with these guys, I waited around Kiwanja Plain until sunset and then camped there. When I woke up the next day, I found both in the early morning. That got me my 5th platinum too!

did you have to get the bottle first?

i need those two pictuires and the bottle, but i can't fine them. I wanted to get the pictures, and do the bottle last.

but i can't find them

SO WHAT IS GOING ON ?

Lord_Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

While I did find the bottle first, I do not believe (based on forum posts) that you have to get the bottle first. The only time I ever have seen the babies is in the morning. You need to camp in Kiwanja Plain and then go first thing in the morning to the wildebeest herd and then the zebra herd (@Simba Kopje). I lucked out right away when I found the herds. As for the bottle, I lucked out and had two of the elephants walk towards the entrance to Polepole Falls. I ran up the right side and swooped in for the bottle. Then, before an elephant got pissed, I hit the end safari option. The bottle (if you don't know) is just to the left of the central falls. It is between the central falls and the rocks in the center of the basin. What I did was use the binoculars to spot it first and then went back later when the elephants were in good spots and got the bottle, hope this helps and hope you enjoyed the game as much as I have. Sorry I didn't post this sooner. Hope it helped.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default Just wanted to add

i couldnt get em to show camping so i gave up on it and just started out in the morning driving there and if they werent there quitting safari and repeating the next day it worked for me...my second or third try..not saying his method dont work maybe i wasnt patient enough...but either way you should get them to show up..
Old 12-23-2009, 01:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

Glad you finally found them. It took me forever... Did you get the bottle?
Old 12-24-2009, 02:45 AM   #7 (permalink)

Default Bottle

Quote:
Glad you finally found them. It took me forever... Did you get the bottle?
Yes i did have the bottle
Old 01-15-2010, 10:31 AM   #8 (permalink)

I have a big problem too. Cant find the Wildebeest baby. Found the Zebra baby at kijawa plain without any problems. Now i go to sleep at the basecamp and than i drive to kijawa plain. But there is no wildebeest baby. ive done this for about 5 times now.
I slept at kijawa plain too. but there was no wildebeest baby in the morning. im allways around the herd of wildebeests, but no baby. thats the last picture i need for platin :/
Lynsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
..gonna try that right away!

thx
Old 04-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)

I actually found them on my first try (but it might be incredibly random and I just got lucky) when I followed an FAQ and it mentioned that the zebra/wildebeest babies should start spawning after/around the Crittercam retrieval mission.
zeopower6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby, help me, wildebeest, zebra