Baby zebra/wildebeest... HELP!!!!

jjmarlette

I have never seen the baby zebra or wildebeest. :confused: I have finished all of the missions. I have collected all of the items. I have even submitted everything BUT these two animals. I check Kiwanja Plain over and over, day after day, but still nothing. Anyone have any tips or ideas? Thank you guys in advance, the guide on here was a big help!

Nevermind, found them! If anyone else is having problems with these guys, I waited around Kiwanja Plain until sunset and then camped there. When I woke up the next day, I found both in the early morning. That got me my 5th platinum too!

did you have to get the bottle first?

i need those two pictuires and the bottle, but i can't fine them. I wanted to get the pictures, and do the bottle last.

but i can't find them

SO WHAT IS GOING ON ?

While I did find the bottle first, I do not believe (based on forum posts) that you have to get the bottle first. The only time I ever have seen the babies is in the morning. You need to camp in Kiwanja Plain and then go first thing in the morning to the wildebeest herd and then the zebra herd (@Simba Kopje). I lucked out right away when I found the herds. As for the bottle, I lucked out and had two of the elephants walk towards the entrance to Polepole Falls. I ran up the right side and swooped in for the bottle. Then, before an elephant got pissed, I hit the end safari option. The bottle (if you don't know) is just to the left of the central falls. It is between the central falls and the rocks in the center of the basin. What I did was use the binoculars to spot it first and then went back later when the elephants were in good spots and got the bottle, hope this helps and hope you enjoyed the game as much as I have. Sorry I didn't post this sooner. Hope it helped.

i couldnt get em to show camping so i gave up on it and just started out in the morning driving there and if they werent there quitting safari and repeating the next day it worked for me...my second or third try..not saying his method dont work maybe i wasnt patient enough...but either way you should get them to show up..

• 4 weeks later...

I have a big problem too. Cant find the Wildebeest baby. Found the Zebra baby at kijawa plain without any problems. Now i go to sleep at the basecamp and than i drive to kijawa plain. But there is no wildebeest baby. ive done this for about 5 times now.

I slept at kijawa plain too. but there was no wildebeest baby in the morning. im allways around the herd of wildebeests, but no baby. thats the last picture i need for platin :/

• 1 year later...

:cool:

Nevermind, found them! If anyone else is having problems with these guys, I waited around Kiwanja Plain until sunset and then camped there. When I woke up the next day, I found both in the early morning. That got me my 5th platinum too!

..gonna try that right away!

thx

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
This is where I got them too...but I'm now stuck on the baby buffalo... :(

Submitting the Lion vs Buffalo photo will get you the baby buffalo... do you still have this photo? If not then obviously keep checking in the middle of the Swamp area.

EDIT: Regarding the original question. I found a great place to get the baby buffalo and zebra pictures. After the wildebeest/zebra stampede photo session, you will be in your jeep by Simba Kopje. Look in front and behind, herds of both animals will be there, along with their babies :)

Edited by morg106

• 11 months later...

ok seriously idk what you guys did to get these babies to show up but I have been looking for the stupid baby wildebeast for weeks in game with no luck! Same with the stupid Kori Bustard. I can't find them anywhere. this is really pissing me off because they are the last 2 things i need for the plat and there are no where! I'm beginning to think my game is glitched or something :mad:

Edit: Ok literally 2 mins after posting this the babies showed up so now I just need the bustard and i'm finished.

Edited by ichiukia

• 1 month later...
Same with the stupid Kori Bustard.

The Kori Bustard can be found in the vicinity of the Masai tree on Kiwanja Plains. Just look around, it's either on the ground or flying around over there. No need to wait until the end of the game either, it shows up as soon as you can start going to Kiwanja Plains.