Bottle?

shel3ygt500

• 3 weeks later...
Having troble getting the bottle! Any tips, everytime I try my screen is flashing red and it not giving me the option to pick it up!

that's because the elephant will attack you in the next few seconds and you can't pick up the bottle in this state. you have to sneak around them and pick up the bottle while they don't want to attack you.

I can't even find the bottle. I know it must be somewhere by the waterfalls. But I can't see it. Does someone have a screenshot of the bottle location or a video. Would be great.

it's right in the middle of the bassin by the falls, you can't miss it. and sorry that i can't do a sceenshot of it anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

The bottle only appears after you complete mission 118 which is the balloon ride. Walk up to the large boulder on the right halfway down the river to the waterfalls and hopefully 2 of the elephants should walk up near you so stay out of sight. With my game the other elephant at the waterfalls walked up as well so when he gets close make a run for it towards the waterfalls where you will more as likely get the cutscene warning, however keep running and when you reach the bottle the warning should have stopped and you can pick up the bottle. If you reach the bottle and the warning is still on you cannot pick the bottle up so have patience and wait till all the elephants are away from it :applause:

The bottle only appears after you complete mission 118 which is the balloon ride. Walk up to the large boulder on the right halfway down the river to the waterfalls and hopefully 2 of the elephants should walk up near you so stay out of sight. With my game the other elephant at the waterfalls walked up as well so when he gets close make a run for it towards the waterfalls where you will more as likely get the cutscene warning, however keep running and when you reach the bottle the warning should have stopped and you can pick up the bottle. If you reach the bottle and the warning is still on you cannot pick the bottle up so have patience and wait till all the elephants are away from it :applause:

I got the bottle before the ballon ride mission, I completed the animal encyclopedia and made all the others tasks and missions, and the bottle appeared in the waterfalls.

I completed the ballon ride mission at last, to finish the game, get the plat and not save the game, so every time I want to play the ballon mission is available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I literally tried after completing all the missions before the balloon ride and the bottle did not appear. I tried multiple times before that as well and it is not there. It did not appear until after the balloon ride. I had already completed the encyclopedia before that.

• 1 year later...