Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.79

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
There's always some wiseguy who votes each game a 10, regardless. Even if it's clearly a 1 or a 2. I'd like it if we got rid of blind voting so that obviously inaccurate votes could be pruned and leave us accurate numbers.

What he said. I mean the game isn't out yet in America, and from the look of the game, it doesn't look that hard to require trophies.

I voted a 6.

Most of the trophies are easy and you are unable to miss them. They just come very slowly and it it pretty time consuming.

Did you not read the instructions for voting? Time consuming does not equal difficult.

This game should be a 1 or a 2 at max. There is no way to fail as long as you take a picture and send it in you pass and get the trophy. If you beat the game you will get a platinum.

I'd give this a 2. 3 max.

As long as you play all the missions, you will get all but two of the trophies.

Getting the bottle after the "final mission" is probably the most frustrating thing to do (netting you the final two trophies and the eventual platinum) in the game, aside from getting all the baby animal pictures.

It's not a 2 hour platinum either. Expect to invest some time into this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Did you not read the instructions for voting? Time consuming does not equal difficult.

This game should be a 1 or a 2 at max. There is no way to fail as long as you take a picture and send it in you pass and get the trophy. If you beat the game you will get a platinum.

Actually it says time consuming does not always equal difficult. For instance I would rate Disgaea 3 a fairly difficult platinum, because most people do not have 300 hours to invest in platinum-ing a game, as opposed to Terminator Salvation where you can achieve platinum in 4 hours. One is obviously much easier than the other.

OK i would have voted a 4 but do to all the annoying creatures that i kept missing and goin back for it pushed it up a little in my eyes.....Not a hard game by any means just if patience isnt one of your virtues....like me this game will really rub you the wrong way at times fun to play with your kids when there is action goin on though...

Actually it says time consuming does not always equal difficult. For instance I would rate Disgaea 3 a fairly difficult platinum, because most people do not have 300 hours to invest in platinum-ing a game, as opposed to Terminator Salvation where you can achieve platinum in 4 hours. One is obviously much easier than the other.

I agree alot of people dont platinum some games just because of the time consuming aspect of it...In this game the sometime boredom i felt would have been enough for a lot of my friends to just give up on this game....I added one whole point to my difficulty for this game just cuz of the time aspect...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

voted 3, but it would be a lot harder without a guide. but this platinum was quite frustrating because the game is boring and disappointing (so if you want the platinum you have to bore yourself for about 20 hours lol). the graphics looks like ps2 and the game mechanics like ps1 lol

and btw: it's a disgrace to find/photograph a goddamn 5cm small bug in an extremely huge desertlike plain, wtf?

I give this game a 3 and thats pushing it. One of the easiest games I've ever played. It does get tedius at times and it will definitely test your patience, but there really isn't one hard thing about it. One playthrough needed and no trophies can be missed. I almost gave up from boredom but after johnnynipps pointed out to me that you could fast travel back to base at any time it became a breeze. I must have missed that part in the guide. Anyways, very easy yet slightly time consuming. My saved data read 20hrs 53min after I got the platinum.

Give this a 3 as well, as has been said in previous posts it is a pretty easy platinum to achieve although slightly time consuming. The game could have been better in places but overall i enjoyed it and made a relaxing change from the other games i have played :applause: