afrika is not hakuna matata

vdmmuc

..I feel so stupid... So it turned out I bought Hakuna Matata (that's what printed on the cover) thinking it was Afrika. Kinda looking forward doing the game untill plat after just boosting Far Cry 2 (hello Afrika again lol).....

Hakuna Matata has no tropies!!!!!!! just found out and I'm really pissed and sad now...

BUMP :eek:

ps) read somewhere only the US-Version of Afrika has trophies. Does anybody knows if I can play that game in Europe on my ps3 here?

Edited by vdmmuc

ALL PS3 games are region free but saves and DLCs are not and yes, only the USA version has trophies.

Amazon.com and Ebay are your best bet of getting a copy.

PS: When I say that saves are region locked, I mean that you cannot use the save from a game in one region and use it with one from another.

You could try ordering it from 365games.co.uk - that's where I recently bought a copy of Afrika.

I bought Afrika now. I hope Afrika is what i get. The picture showed a cover with Afrika written on it. The first one i bought was called Afrika but had a cover with Hakuna Matata on it :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just bought this game from amazon.co.uk, the description says it's the USA version, so fingers crossed it will be the correct one, with trophies!!

EDIT: It has arrived in the meantime, and it's definitely the USA version, so if there are any other Europeans out here who want to buy this: you can find it on amazon.co.uk, check the marketplace vendors!

Edited by Preddie2012