XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #21
Austin789

I would like this game but I have never seen it on the shelves or on the web. Where could I possibly get it from? :/
Old 01-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #22
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

If you live in America then Amazon.com, Walmart (USA) and Ebay are your only options. Outside of the US Ebay is your only option.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #23
Crealkllr
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
If you live in America then Amazon.com, Walmart (USA) and Ebay are your only options. Outside of the US Ebay is your only option.
craigslist. or gamestop, toys n joys, or mostly any store that has used ps3 games. But you have to be lucky
Crealkllr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #24
Project Nemesis

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Just saw one used copy at GameStop, wasn't even looking for it but was suprised to see it so I picked it up anyway.

Project Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #25
vegetollo7

Send a message via Yahoo to vegetollo7

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

From what I've read and watched this game is pretty awful. I haven't played it myself but is it even worth playing?

Awesome signature by ESYLD

vegetollo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #26
Figma

Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

This is one of those few unique games and is must play in my opinion. It does get little boring but you still cant stop playing it because its also so good.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #27
TheNukes

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetollo7 View Post
From what I've read and watched this game is pretty awful. I haven't played it myself but is it even worth playing?
Depends what kind of games you like. I thought this game was fucking awesome but that's only because it was very different then everything else out there. If this is not your type of game and your not a patient person your going to have a hard time with this one. It's not a quick or short game by any means and mostly consists of driving around looking for and photographing animals with lots of waiting to boot.

Last edited by TheNukes; 03-30-2012 at 05:31 PM.
TheNukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #28
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

If you into this expecting Cabela, then you will be disappointed but if all you want is a game with a leisurely, relaxing pace, then this is the game for you .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:03 PM   #29
Skullz_69

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed-_- View Post
I found it pretty awesome, it is so original. Nothing else is like this on PS3. I think you will really like this if you like wildlife
^^ exactly, I loved this game.

I had borrowed the game to try it when it first released, loved it so much that I couldnt put it down. I ended up buying it instead!

When I started to platinum games I really liked|loved Afrika was my second

IMO Afrika IS a MUST HAVE game!

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CURRENTLY PLAYING
???
BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED

Last edited by Skullz_69; 03-31-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Skullz_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #30
zeopower6

It is a game that you must experience. However, it can make you angry if you aren't a patient person. :P It's quite beautiful imo though I got a bit frustrated at the fact that CERTAIN animals trigger missions and I hadn't taken photos of that animal until just before the end so the game stalled for a while. (hint: The hyrax is a MUST. And also take close ups of ostriches when you can take photos of them or whenever you get a zoom lens... trust me.)

Love the game and it was totally worth the 19.99 "new" from GameStop. You need to check around the in store inventories since it's NEVER available online for cheap. Such a bargain.
zeopower6 is offline   Reply With Quote