Is this game a must have?

AntonioJoao

I found it pretty awesome, it is so original. Nothing else is like this on PS3. I think you will really like this if you like wildlife ;)

This^

The nearest game to this is the almost impossible to find "Aquanaut's Holiday ~ Hidden Memories".

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

I found it pretty awesome, it is so original. Nothing else is like this on PS3. I think you will really like this if you like wildlife ;)

This^

The nearest game to this is the almost impossible to find "Aquanaut's Holiday ~ Hidden Memories".

What both of these guys said ^

It's a great game if you enjoy nature. If you don't you might get bored. I thought it was a great game and I wish they'd make more like it. Aquanaut's Holiday is another great one and very similar; but finding an English version of the game is a bit difficult and the game itself is in my opinion, more difficult than Afrika.

So anyway,

I'd highly recommend it. It's one of my favorite games.

It's a good game, so long as you are interested in looking at animals and/or photography. You may find the driving pretty boring (only a quick-warp back to camp, not out to the areas), or trying to make some animals spawn somewhat annoying.

It's worth a try, and like the others said, it's unique for the PS3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How do you feel about this game? I have never seen it in any shop, but I just found it here. I like exotic animals, but does the game offer more? Or is it better to just watch a nature documentary on discovery channel?

Thanks!

This is a unique game. I like it because it doesnt have violence like so many games. I bought it from craigslist because i knew it was rare and interesting. I dont know if you should buy it, but if its cheap enough, go for it.

You take pictures of animals, as they do stuff. its a sandbox game but your armed with a camera. Its cool and yet after a demo you will know if you like it or not.

• 2 months later...

The people that hate this go into it expecting it to be something it's not. Afrika and Aquanaught's Holiday are the two most relaxing games you can get though they do have their occasional tedious bits but on the whole they're ones to get :D. If you do get it make sure you get the American version as that's the only one with trophies, do NOT get the one called "Hakuna Matata" as it has no trophies.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...