Need Help for Temminck's Pangolin

bischoop

Hi everyone,

I am now in search of the pangolin for several hours but I do not see it. I get to Skopje simba, I leave my binoculars my assistant said, the pangolin is there but I can not see it. I wanted to know if you use specific settings for the camera, if you shoot from the car, where you stop the car etc. ....

What is annoying me is that it blocks all the following missions, I can not cancel it and return after.

Thank you for your answers

Edited by bischoop

thanks for welcome.

The pagolin was on the other side of the lake. I found it.

I have now a problem with the scarab, it never comes ........

It is near the big log in Kongoti Wild within the Plains. This is another tough one as a lot of people think it isn't appearing, but the fact is that these insects are very small. You can bearly see them without looking down your lens. If you see a tiny spec moving on the ground zoom in, they are often carrying small rocks ;)

• 8 months later...

Sorry to be bringing up an old post, but I'm also having trouble locating the pangolin. I've now done this mission 3 times, we stop at Simba Kopje, I look through the binoculars and the guy says: there is a pangolin, but I just don't see it!

Could somebody maybe tell me in more detail where around Simba Kopje I can find this animal? Is it on the side the car stops? A previous poster here on this thread said he found it on the other side of the watering hole, but when I try to go there I'm automatically being 'teleported' back to the car because I'm wandering off too far...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Edited by Preddie2012

Never mind, I've found it now...

For all those still struggling with this mission:

- Stop the jeep as soon as the mission starts (don't take the tour of the kopjes)

- Get out of the car and walk towards the front of Simba Kopje (where the water is)

- On the other side of the water is a large tree (if you already did the eland mission, it's the one you had to climb into in order to get that picture)

- Focus your binoculars on the area left and right of that tree

- In my case, the pangolin was crawling around on the right side of the tree