Unlocking areas in Kiwanja Plain?

vkarthik

Every time I visit a new section on the map for the first time, the name of the section appears, and after that, it appears on the GPS. I'm having trouble getting this to happen in Kiwanja Plain. I used this map and drove around Kiwanja Plain, and unlocked Mamba Beach and Mamba River. But I can't get the *Kopje sections to appear. I get to the rocks/puddle areas in the places marked, drive and run around the rocks, but the section names never appear.

Note that I did get the picture of warthog and babies, which is supposed to be in Chui Kopje, although I never saw the name "Chui Kopje" on the screen and on the GPS.

I'm stuck now because every day, I'm told that there may be more animals that I haven't explored, and I simply drive around all day in the plains not getting anything. The mission I have in the email is to shoot Eland from a tree. I'm also supposed to spot a lion around this time in Simba, but that doesn't appear either. Please help.

I had this problem!

You need to discover the lioness on the map, she is north west of the big pool of water. After this when you return to camp next day George will take you round a tour of the kopjes

Hope this helps ;)

Great! Let me try this out tonight. Hope I discover it. Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly where i was stuck. looking for the lioness but had no idea where.

EDIT: Ok still not sure where to look. WHen you say the big pool area, are we talking about the rock formation water hole? or the mud flaps

i found the warthogs at the mud flaps.

Do i drive up on the scene for the cut scene to happen? do i have to walk close to get it? binocular?

on my side of the map or across the water? early morning or any time of day will do?

Could i have gotten the cut scene and it will never open for me again? There was this one time i fell asleep while driving around. does that mean i lost it?

Edited by Crealkllr
Cant find still

FINALLY!

i found this female lion by chance. honestly i almost drove over her.

she is north west of the rock formation watering hole!

darn i spend 5 hours looking for her before reading this thread. weither i didnt see her of if she wasnt there i dont know

anyway this thread helped me

Edited by Crealkllr
Nun Yea Buss Ness

Just posting how I finally found the lioness. Drove towards Simbja Kobje rock (where there is a puddle) and overshot it by mistake. When I turned around, drove straight towards the puddle, the lion was walking towards me. The cut scene started, then it started attacking me. Had to back off a bit and come forward again.

Finally, Thanks to the two posts above me, i got the lioness.

The few things i would like to note:

1. You have to be driving.

2. Roam around in the North West Side of the pool (NW when looked from GPS).

3. I found it lying down below a tree surrounded by 2-3 bushes.

4. I think it was a glitch because i couldnt find it when looked from far through my binoculars, i had to drive past that tree and then turn around (drive past as in just take a circle around the tree) towards the puddle ............ VOILA.

Hope i helped. Cheers

TIP: Try to take a closer pic without the zoom to get A grade, i got a D, but was glad i got over with the mission

• 6 months later...

I tried so hard to find the lioness following what people above me said but nothing of the sort happened! :(

After a while of circling the tree (like 3 days worth in game), I tried looking everyone where on the north east.

But when I found my lioness (no cutscene at all), she was out in the open under a tree to the south west, by another rock formation. There were no bushes at all.

• 2 months later...

I'm also having trouble locating my lioness... I have just completed the mission where you should take a picture of the warthog and the piglets, so the lioness should be there by now, shouldn't she?

I have looked everywhere in the area NW of Simba Kopje, but I can't find her anywhere... Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, I've found her!

Edited by Preddie2012