Fun Factor

xX_shoemaker_Xx

How would you rate the fun factor of this game?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the fun factor of this game?

• 1 - Horrible
    • 5 - Average
    • 10 - Amazing

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. Vote with honesty and integrity.

This thread is here for you to voice your opinions about the fun factor of this game (With that being said, these are peoples opinions, and they are entitled to them, just as you are entitled to yours. Just because their opinion doesn't match yours, does not mean that they are wrong). Please don't reply to other's opinions, just vote and leave your reasons for why you voted the way you did. This is not a thread for arguing about how good a game is or is not. If you are going to respond to someone, please be respectful and no flaming. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Above average so probably a 7. But this is considering that I was playing offline co-op with my cousin, which meant we could talk to each other on who to sheppard and who to attack the ball. I felt that it was not as fun playing by myself as the bot would not sheppard the oncoming player for me, which made it less realistic and harder overall.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Voted a 7. It's a lot of fun, but getting the Legendary and Lifetime Lagger trophies is a complete grind and crosses the line between pleasure and pain for me. But playing with friends, or with the settings you like, or with a created team is a lot of fun I find. It's fun messing around with positions and so on too.

It could be a great game with a proper season mode with drafting, trading and so on. It really misses out a lot with stuff like that. Even new rosters as DLC might make it worthwhile.