Game Worth Buying?

Mancity20

Yeah as above Platinum in a week good luck with that, i think the guide needs some hours added on just for that final gold trophy which is the 5000 goals, if you playing 20min qrt so almost 2 hours a game due to to the stops and so forth you can kick around 40 - 70 goals per game on the legend mode which you have to do, it will take longer then a week,

as for the game its a bit buggy but the game is a good game in general, only annoying thing is the many tackles in the game

Will def pick it up anyways just to see what it is like at least then ill force myself to grind all the way through if i can finish 2 fifa games i can finish this lol.. As for the tackles i could imagine it would be annoying as you never see a tackle in afl and when you do the ref calls it a free kick anyways lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got rid of this after a week and a half...

Although it was fun and an AFL game was long overdue, the lack of audience awareness was astounding. The modes available were just dull, they really needed to get the proper season mode and mini-games back like the previous games.

And the fact that pretty much every player runs at the same speed is ridiculous -_- As if a ruckman is going to chase down someone like Cyril Rioli.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...