Rate the trophy difficulty...  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.10

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

Platinumed this today. I would say a 5/10 for difficulty.

The challenges, especially the plane challenges, are hard, but not impossible. Most just take practice, and a little luck.

The rest of the game is pretty straight forward. It is however, not a short platinum. I clocked in just over 20 hours. Don't be fooled into thinking this is an easy kid's game.

Overall fun, but it did get a bit boring/repetitive towards the end.

Was undecided between 7 and 8, but ended up rating this a 7.

Main story mode is really easy and the "coop" mode isn't much harder, either, but has some kind of unfair moments, still not hard, though. the supersonic parrot trophy will take a lot of tries, though. Challenges is where it gets tough, but it's still not too bad. Sword challenges: super easy, got platinum on all of them on the first run. Plane challenges are hard, must know the levels inside out ect. Bike challenges are so/so, not that bad, but a few tries minimum to get to know the tracks.

Edit: My savefile is at exactly 27:00 hours. ;D

Edited by SoPoF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

4 - all for the same reasons as everyone else - the plane challenges - they can be quite annoying but after a little practice they are not impossible. Everything else with the exception of Supersonic parrot was quite easy. I actually enjoyed the game and didnt mind that it took over 20 hours to plat.

• 2 weeks later...

okay i didnt platinum this game, i just simply gave up. why do such easy games put challenges which isnt in contrast to such simple single player game.

if i did plat this game i would give it a 3 for single player and coop, challenges a easy 4 but the plane challenge utter disgust..:)

• 2 weeks later...

I gave the game a 7 because of the plane challenge, as everyone else !

For the time being I didn't it plat yet, but I'm on it ! 3 trophies to go ! :think:

The game is quite odd in is difficulty, very simple and staight forward at almost all the time and very hard in those plane challenge ! :mad:

Edited by Artus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted 4. Collectables just take time and replaying each level using every other characters takes managable time, but its not annoying. I didnt find the challenges that hard, as other users are reporting. Its not easy, but not that hard to give any score above 6, for example.

:D

• 1 month later...

Just platinumed this yesterday night after 3 months (not continuous play though). I was between 7 and 8 due to the plane challenges, but yesterday they all seemed so easy with a little bit of practice (took me around 2 hours for them). So a 6 it's fair enough. :)

When I got the game, plane challenges seemed so hard and difficult, so I put the game on the shelf again. Yesterday I had nothing to do, so I said let's try to finish this and voila... :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted 6, partly due to those photo challenges, and partly due to the fact that the game (both the campaign and co-op) was so repetitive, I just wanted to get through the game and had a hard time concentrating on locating the collectables.

• 1 month later...