Need 200K credits just to play Mission 3?

Snakemaru

Unfortunately, without spending real money, you're pretty limited. It can be done, but it'll take a while with the 4hr wait between refuels.

As far as getting credits, instead of using multiple lots of fuel for basic missions, save them for the special raid missions. I received roughly $260k for our team achieving a S rank on the Moby Dick I pursuit - just to give you an idea.

Wow! How can I earn this much credits with a crappy starter plane and the online co-op is not letting me join any matches. :(

For the veteran aces out there, care to share tips in order to advance into the game? I have no plans to spend real money on this one.

Man you re fucked because Mission 4 is 300 000 credits and Mission 5 is 400 000 credits and 6 will be 500 000 credits :whistle:

Well you have to pay 15 euros if you want to unlock the campaign without spending credits.

And I understand you, this game is all about planes not skill, if you have a better plane you will win, you will reach targets faster etc, if you start right now it sucks for you.

That's why I hate playing with japanese players, they have the game much longer than us and those assholes are spending a lot of money in it, I saw a lot of jap players already flying with a Pak FA or F22 level 2 or 3 it's just insane :o_O:

Unfortunately, without spending real money, you're pretty limited. It can be done, but it'll take a while with the 4hr wait between refuels.

As far as getting credits, instead of using multiple lots of fuel for basic missions, save them for the special raid missions. I received roughly $260k for our team achieving a S rank on the Moby Dick I pursuit - just to give you an idea.

I hope they'll limit the wait time for 1 fuel to just 1 hour. 4 hours for 1 fuel is so unforgiving.

Regarding the Special Raid missions, I happen to participated on this one (shooting down Moby Dick) but I wasn't the host. Do Special Raid mission happen on random or it can be selected/chosen?

Man you re fucked because Mission 4 is 300 000 credits and Mission 5 is 400 000 credits and 6 will be 500 000 credits :whistle:

Well you have to pay 15 euros if you want to unlock the campaign without spending credits.

And I understand you, this game is all about planes not skill, if you have a better plane you will win, you will reach targets faster etc, if you start right now it sucks for you.

That's why I hate playing with japanese players, they have the game much longer than us and those assholes are spending a lot of money in it, I saw a lot of jap players already flying with a Pak FA or F22 level 2 or 3 it's just insane :o_O:

1.2 million credits for 3 more campaign missions?!. Sheesh, what a killjoy.

But I think I'm getting the hang of it. I am investing more time on online Coop missions and trying to complete all the easy challenges that rewards stock fuels, credits, emblems, parts, research etc.

I am now using the F14 Tomcat and now 2nd Lt.

Still no luck getting an MVP award since other players are using advanced and upgraded planes (and probably I am not skillful enough for this game) hehehe.

Still no luck getting an MVP award since other players are using advanced and upgraded planes (and probably I am not skillful enough for this game) hehehe.

You will get it, just keep trying, the lower the number people have by their signal icon the worse they are at the game typically, an average player is about 1500 so anything below that should give you a better chance.

I've been in lobbies with people who were 1800+ and got 60k points per match. Doesn't leave much for the rest of you XD

Also the CPU isn't that hot so maybe look for a 4 players/4 bots lobby, fly an attacker (The F4-G is perfectly competent, especially upgraded and can be unlocked pretty quickly.) and mop up the ground targets (aerospace defense probably the best map for this as less buildings in the way.)

I hate how much the campaign missions costs but I get why they're doing it. I just wish the balance between solo and online was a little better. By the time I get 200k to unlock that mission, I've already dropped 100k in upgrades. And don't even get me started with how slowly you move through the hangar tree. It's like they don't want you to stick with any one plane long enough.

So my F14 is level 4, I plan on pushing it to 5, save for mission 3, and continue on through the tree. Gonna take a while!

But I still really enjoy this game! I wish they would take this exact game, drop the freemium, add a few more campaign missions, and add a ton of online missions, and release it for the PS4. Maybe then they can get rid of the google maps satellite view for terrain too! :p

• 4 weeks later...

how many fuel units did you use for MD, in order to get 260k?

how many fuel units did you use for MD, in order to get 260k?

That 260 only applies for MD II with 3 forced Sorties, Mercenaary contract , S rank and MVP.

The Maximum i've gotten with these settings is:

MD I: 110k

MD II: 320 K

MD II: ~ 600 K (I've only fought MD III once so far)

You shouldn't bother with buying the campaign missions until you've gotten your desired Planed (F-22A, F-35B, T-50, etc.). By the time you hit Lt. Colonel you most likely will have some money to spare.

Edited by Temp33t