Patch 1.02

Although it's already late, I'm not sure if any has posted it here. So I'm just posting it here incase other players haven't heard about it;

On November 26, 2012, a mandatory patch was sent out on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. These are the details:

Capital Conquest HQs now have a lot more health.

After you spawn in a match, you cannot press START and respawn for 15 seconds.

If you're being chased in DFM and you exit the combat area, you will be counted as shot down (and your death count will increase by 1). Anyone who was following you that also exits the combat area because of the chase will be counted for killing you (yes, even if more than one person was following you, they'll all get a point).

Certain weapons have been modified. No details on this, but it's been noted that 6AAMs do not turn as easily as before, and QAAMs may have had their speed and accuracy increased a little.

After you spawn in a match, you will be invincible for 10 seconds.

Your stats will no longer be sent to the "ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON Synchronized Website" after every match since the website isn't updating your stats anyway.

After firing a missile in DFM, you cannot spam the "switch weapon" button to make the DFM circle charge faster.

A bug has been fixed concerning the damage of the aircraft carriers in Tokyo and Washington, D.C. Capital Conquest.

You cannot use global ASM near the HQ in Capital Conquest.

AI players are now more aggressive. They're harder to shake off and their missiles may hit you for more damage. They do still tend to fly around the map idly for a free kill.

PS3 ONLY: When a player joins a match in the middle of the match, players won't freeze up or lag for a few seconds like it used to.

360 ONLY: Voice chat has been improved.

Source: Patch 1.02 - Ace Combat Skies

• 2 weeks later...

nice changes, i hate peoples do respawn at the start of the match.

I still feels that they need to do something for aircraft carriers in washington dc. (or have they done it?) just sink that one and you win but the other team needs to destroy 4 buildings, wtf...

Your stats will no longer be sent to the "ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON Synchronized Website" after every match since the website isn't updating your stats anyway.

:rofl:

• 6 months later...