how the F@*$

• 2 weeks later...
no one knows?

It's been almost a year since I platted this but I think you mean Blue on Blue. Are you talking about A ranking it or just beating it in the campaign? I don't think people really found this too hard in campaign so they probably don't know how to respond. Which difficulty are you playing on? Are you good at using the counter maneuver? Have you tried watching walkthroughs on youtube?

Edited by Vapor_N4

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i figured out how to use the counter maneuver eventually, i restarted the campaign from the beginning so i could play the introductory level again and learn how to do all those different flight patterns. now i'm stuck again on a different level, lol

I play on basic difficulty

Glad you beat that one level, sucks youre stuck on another. One thing I thought of tho...Which control scheme are you using? "Optimum" or "Original?" If you're new to flight games, "Optimum" is easier to handle since the Jet will only turn not roll. However, this control scheme makes it more difficult to evade enemies and missiles.

EDIT: Hmmm....I see you've gotten quite a few trophies on Sturmovik. The flying mechanics in that game are more difficult than AC. I'm surprised you're having trouble with this actually

Edited by Vapor_N4