Last Mission = Bulls**t!!!!

i used F18 multirole craft ECM 10, used ECM with akula...be notice u cant hit him alot, try to DFM & counter his if u can , when he his on u or launches the counter missle immediate ECM use , this should help things, he wont go down easy till the final sequence when he approaches the white house, i to had trouble with my F15S , but my 2nd try i tried the F18 ECM trick & made it without diyng ...only light damage also i had from the beginning dogfight before the bomber

focus on killing all green target whenever they appear, i got A-rank 27?? on ACe difficulty my 2nd time with the ECM trick

• 2 months later...
i used F18 multirole craft ECM 10, used ECM with akula...be notice u cant hit him alot, try to DFM & counter his if u can , when he his on u or launches the counter missle immediate ECM use , this should help things, he wont go down easy till the final sequence when he approaches the white house, i to had trouble with my F15S , but my 2nd try i tried the F18 ECM trick & made it without diyng ...only light damage also i had from the beginning dogfight before the bomber

focus on killing all green target whenever they appear, i got A-rank 27?? on ACe difficulty my 2nd time with the ECM trick

I hated the f18, rubbish aircraft so I worked on my own technique...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ace-combat-assault-horizon/141830-easy-method-akula-rank-vid.html

In short, the first 2 parts are easy, third part you can avoid his missiles almost...or COMPLETELY using what I did (on a test elite run I had him flawless, but I screwed up on my first go on ace, d'oh!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...