The Collector Trophy?

Shakey

Some aircraft you can only fly in free misson/multiplayer (i.e. pak-fa and hind), and one of them you can only unlock by playing a mission (1 of the bombers, whichever one you didn't choose the first time)

Thanks Bounty, I have checked the planes flown in the stats menu and it's saying they are all flown apart from the DLC F4-E Phantom, which may not count, i have double checked all F,M,A,H,B aircraft and the planes are all there in the stats menu, some have a 1 next to em' as i've only flown em' once, method i was using was "Free Mission" choose the plane, start mission and fly for a bit then exit, not sure if that may have something to do with it? but they do register in the planes flown stats using this method, not sure what's going on, have to look more into it.

Thanks Bounty, I have checked the planes flown in the stats menu and it's saying they are all flown apart from the DLC F4-E Phantom, which may not count, i have double checked all F,M,A,H,B aircraft and the planes are all there in the stats menu, some have a 1 next to em' as i've only flown em' once, method i was using was "Free Mission" choose the plane, start mission and fly for a bit then exit, not sure if that may have something to do with it? but they do register in the planes flown stats using this method, not sure what's going on, have to look more into it.

Try checking again carefully. I remember I had this issue a while ago, but then realized the one aircraft I haven't piloted at the time was the Fulcrum. Maybe go to your aircraft viewer and see if there are any missing.

I also used the free mission and quit out method, and it works. F4 phantom does not affect it either.

Try checking again carefully. I remember I had this issue a while ago, but then realized the one aircraft I haven't piloted at the time was the Fulcrum. Maybe go to your aircraft viewer and see if there are any missing.

I also used the free mission and quit out method, and it works. F4 phantom does not affect it either.

Thanks for all the help Bounty & Strigon, i just got The Collector (B). The problem was i hadn't gone back and piloted all the "A" or attack aircraft on the mission called "Hostile Fleet", once again thanks for the help.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...