XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-25-2011, 11:15 PM   #21
AiNoKame

I dunno if it was just me, but playing through Pudding Deity and beating Suguri-P didin't unlock There Can Only Be One. So I think you have to get it from Standard Arcade. Other than that minor line, great guide Kheapathic!
AiNoKame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #22
Kheapathic

Send a message via AIM to Kheapathic Send a message via Skype™ to Kheapathic

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet Up   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiNoKame View Post
I dunno if it was just me, but playing through Pudding Deity and beating Suguri-P didin't unlock There Can Only Be One. So I think you have to get it from Standard Arcade. Other than that minor line, great guide Kheapathic!
No, you are correct. Thank you for the info.

天および地球で私は神聖である
Kheapathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #23
Akari

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

For Time's Up, the 5 fights don't need to be in the same arcade mode, they can be spread across multiple ones. I got a few, then died so I reset, then got a couple more in a new run and the trophy popped.

Any hints for getting an A average for Hime/Sora? I can't seem to maintain it, especially vs people like Nanako and Iru. It seems time plays a heavy part in score, but I can't be fast and avoid damage at the same time.

By the way, I got the 30 hit trophy randomly with Saki, by trapping the opponent on the wall and using her normal triangle hyper move, then hitting with some random things.

Last edited by Akari; 02-27-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:16 PM   #24
Vyrastas
Administrator

Awards Showcase Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   Staff - Administrator   Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission

* Guide Stuck *

Vyrastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #25
Kheapathic

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet Up   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
For Time's Up, the 5 fights don't need to be in the same arcade mode, they can be spread across multiple ones. I got a few, then died so I reset, then got a couple more in a new run and the trophy popped.

Any hints for getting an A average for Hime/Sora? I can't seem to maintain it, especially vs people like Nanako and Iru. It seems time plays a heavy part in score, but I can't be fast and avoid damage at the same time.

By the way, I got the 30 hit trophy randomly with Saki, by trapping the opponent on the wall and using her normal triangle hyper move, then hitting with some random things.
I don't have any idea for Hime, but Sora is easy enough. Something I've found with most characters is their attacks will differ depending on how hard you push the button. Sora's quick attack send about 8 missiles (slight homing) to her enemy, yet her hard attack has her flanked with 4 missiles that hold poisition and then fire a second or two later. Keeping your distance and spamming her quick attack has always been good enough for me (even on Hard mode). You just have to know how to dodge.

Nanako is easy enough; she's willing to have a long ranged battle with you and her attacks come from her funnels (or whatever you want to call them) and are easy enough to dodge. Saki on the other hand is more mid to close range based and will attempt to get close, which doesn't work well for Sora's missiles. So do your best to keep your distance. Saki also only has 3 direct (aimed) attacks; one is mid-ranged, the others are long ranged but one is a hyper attack.

天および地球で私は神聖である
Old 02-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #26
Akari

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5

I meant maintaining an A average through arcade mode, I always get a couple As, then end up with a B or C because I get hit.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:57 PM   #27
Kheapathic

Spamming Sora's attacks from a distance is usually enough. Just be sure to keep your distance from your enemies.

天および地球で私は神聖である
Old 02-27-2011, 11:41 PM   #28
Akari

Err.. I don't think I have Sora unlocked. The whole point of the A average is to unlock her, no?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:47 PM   #29
Zetberg

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Almost Golden   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Err.. I don't think I have Sora unlocked. The whole point of the A average is to unlock her, no?
Right. You should choose either Iru or Suguri and spam their rocket attacks.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #30
Akari

Alright, I got her with Kae, her hold X attack is good, and her melee is amazing (with L1+T hyper activated, it does 1/3rd a lifebar on full hit!). I later got to Sora by accident with Nanako and Iru.

I can say that if you fight Sora/Robo, and die to Robo, then it instantly game overs you and you don't get the extra story, sigh.

Also, I got the 30 hit again with Nanako easily - dash around until you have some bits in the middle, then just spam X. When they hit, hit T for a hyper, then cancel into another T hyper and you're looking at 50+ hits. I got 55 one time, 40-50 regularly.

Last edited by Akari; 02-28-2011 at 01:08 AM.