What's Your Story glitch?

OK I've beaten the game with ALL characters (including suguri-sp, suguri-p, and no name) but I am missing 2 of the character stories (Saki and Hime I'm assuming)- I have beaten the game with Saki and Hime 3+ times each and nothing is unlocked. Has this happened to anyone else? These were done on Easy but all the others were unlocked this way- is this a glitch?

May I ask what your source was to confirm this? Cause it sounds like you're just guessing. I'll try again until I figure it out.

I cant confirm it, but I noticed my self that I first played pretty bad with one character and died but later I won all battles without dying I got story up, I dont remember what character it was tho. Read the "Road map" too, writer also thinks something like this. On what characters you have story up? how many you are missing?

I cant confirm it, but I noticed my self that I first played pretty bad with one character and died but later I won all battles without dying I got story up, I dont remember what character it was tho. Read the "Road map" too, writer also thinks something like this. On what characters you have story up? how many you are missing?

I was missing Saki and the last one, but I tried it again w/ Saki and it popped. The last one according to the roadmap has some special requirements... this whole time I thought it was for Hime, who I've gotten S ranks on all stages with, a high score, and low completion time.... so that makes a lot of sense that it'd be a different character.

As a member of Rockin' Android I can confirm that the last Extra Story belongs to Sora.

Get an average rank of A on Standard Arcade Mode, Normal or Hard difficulty.

You will fight Hime on the Moonlight stage. If you have not unlocked her, beat her to unlock her, then repeat.

You must already have unlocked Hime to unlock Sora.

If you already unlocked Hime this way, beat her with an A or above too.

You will fight Sora afterwards. Defeat her to unlock her.

Afterwards, clear Standard Arcade Mode as Sora to unlock her Extra Story.

• 1 year later...