Wow. I just realized I did something so stupid

equiray

So I was working my way through the completion guide on my FROM mode playthrough. Reaching the end, did all the mini games with a lot of painstaking effort (especially Dash Circuit). Reached the part where I'm supposed to get the Moon Sword from the From Cave but nothing happened. Checked my Key Items list and noticed one was missing. Looked at the guide, turns out it was the Amethyst, time sensitive after the Flame Temple. WOW. I won't be going back to this game after a while now. I just have no motivation realizing I'm going to have to do it all over again.

Pretty much did the exact same thing. I got the Destroyer and was looking through my key items, noticed I was missing The Ultima Book, which is time sensitive as well.

What's worse is I remember getting it. I looked at the guide at what items I should have gotten, and I remember getting them all, but they're all gone... I didn't save or something, and it cost me the swords trophy. Needless to say, I'm furious with this game (and myself) and I am abandoning the platinum. Still considering doing a Spelunker run though.