Character Template "luck"

I dont know if the character template you choose has any effect on your "luck" rating, I know choosing male/female etc changes stats slightly, but i have noticed whenever i am the green dragon template i bump in to an awful lot of the rare crystal slimes, and have gotten all the "special" items from the wells by only spending around 60g-100g per well.

If it isnt a lucky template, then i am the luckiest SOB in the world, can other people try this template for a few hours play and see if they notice their luck changing to?

I am only at temple 3 on first playthrough and i have most of the rare items already including the crystal slime in the bestiary...just the blue dragon to go :dance:

I dont know if the character template you choose has any effect on your "luck" rating, I know choosing male/female etc changes stats slightly, but i have noticed whenever i am the green dragon template i bump in to an awful lot of the rare crystal slimes, and have gotten all the "special" items from the wells by only spending around 60g-100g per well.

If it isnt a lucky template, then i am the luckiest SOB in the world, can other people try this template for a few hours play and see if they notice their luck changing to?

I am only at temple 3 on first playthrough and i have most of the rare items already including the crystal slime in the bestiary...just the blue dragon to go :dance:

I'm not totally sure on this but I'm interested in this too if there's a character that makes the crystal dragon appear more frequently.

I've been lucky with the Samurai template. As the OP said, I got the well prizes on my 1st or 2nd go, and there are crystal slimes galore! I actually thought it was because I got the luck mallet from the blockout mini-game. It certainly seemed my luck amped up after that. I'll try some other templates and see if my experience differs.

I will test around now.. I use Altus character and when I used the wells The first one i got a life shard on 2nd try and the next well i got a tent on the first try (not sure what best prize is). I also see alot of those slimes and have killed a few blue dragons.. I dont think Im very far in the game as Im taking my time and going slow.