R Any Trophies Missable

I think i'm going to answer my own question with "no"... i think

yes trophies are missable you can miss Side Quests and if you miss a side quest you miss a chance to get certain items like a sword and you have to get all the swords in the game as a trophy. their may be others but this is one that i know of for sure.

well when you put it that way, hehe.

oh and about swords, what is the exact number you need for the trophy?

That I don't know. There seems to be a LOT of them (I thought there were 4 on each row, but I think there might actually be 7-8 instead).

I can tell you that some are permanently missable, though.:p

I would post more, but I can NEVER get the spoiler tags to work. I can say that you need to find all of Lee's friends, and they are missable.

Since you have to play multiple times, though, I think I'll wait for my 2nd playthrough to worry about that stuff. This game is too good to simply follow a guide.

There is the Princess trophies. One where you must save her and clear the game, the other, you clear the game without saving her. There is also sleeping at the inn with the princess in your party.

Also, for the 2 choices above, make a separate save before saving the second fairy. So save the fairy, beat the game, do everything else, then reload the second save, clear the game without saving the princess (all you will need to do is beat the last dungeon again)

If you fallow the GameFAQs guide you won't miss anything.

Has anyone written up a cliff-notes to the missables of the single guide posted there?

I want something to ensure I can hit 100% on my first playthrough, but I'd rather not have to skim through a guide and possibly spoil stuff for myself while looking for the things that would affect my progress

Has anyone written up a cliff-notes to the missables of the single guide posted there?

I want something to ensure I can hit 100% on my first playthrough, but I'd rather not have to skim through a guide and possibly spoil stuff for myself while looking for the things that would affect my progress

You have no chance of getting 100% in one playthrough, you must complete the game at least three times.

You have no chance of getting 100% in one playthrough, you must complete the game at least three times.

I meant 100% as in game completion, not trophy completion. I'd like to have a 'completed' normal-difficulty save with all the items before I beat the game and move onto Hard (even though the majority of my stuff won't carry over).

I meant 100% as in game completion, not trophy completion. I'd like to have a 'completed' normal-difficulty save with all the items before I beat the game and move onto Hard (even though the majority of my stuff won't carry over).

I've mentioned this in numerous threads, but it bears repeating: it will save you a good deal of time if you wait for your 100% file in From Mode. Money is easier to come by, as are small blocks.

I've mentioned this in numerous threads, but it bears repeating: it will save you a good deal of time if you wait for your 100% file in From Mode. Money is easier to come by, as are small blocks.

You can farm money from the desert area or near the dark tower. Farm crystal slimes and dragons as they drop small blocks as well. You can get every trophy sans the two different endings, hard mode, and spleunker mode.

You can farm money from the desert area or near the dark tower. Farm crystal slimes and dragons as they drop small blocks as well. You can get every trophy sans the two different endings, hard mode, and spleunker mode.

I know you can get the trophies in normal mode. My point is that it saves time to get them in the From Mode (more dragons and slimes = more chances for small blocks, which is the real time killer).

FYI (to everyone): Farming Crystal Slimes and Dragons for blocks is the WRONG way to go! Just play through new game+ twice. I have killed hundreds of blue dragons and maybe a hundred slimes and received a total of 4 blocks!

Granted I was never "farming" them but it seems the drop rate is worse that any ultra rare drop from any final fantasy monster in any game!

From what I have read at least one sword can be missed, as well as one entry in the Bestiary. Is this true?

From what I have read at least one sword can be missed, as well as one entry in the Bestiary. Is this true?

Bestiary: "PRINCESS?" she registers but doesn't appear in the book. Only when you select another creature in the book and press R1 or L1 can you find her