Confused About the Order of Playthroughs

nax5

Hey everyone,

So I was looking at the guide's recommended playthrough order, and it seems strange to me that you would jump into Spelunker right after Normal. Given that the FROM playthrough will be the most "complete"; that is, acquiring all swords and large amounts of money - wouldn't it make more sense to play Spelunker after FROM because you will have some good swords from King Block to start out with?

Let me know what people think. I am still on Normal, so have time to decide which path to take.

Ah, cool. Thank you. Looks like I will be doing a FROM playthrough before the Spelunker then as it seems the most sensible. I just wanted to double check in case there was something weird I was missing.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am playing this right now (yes, in 2016 lol) and just started my FROM playthrough. I did a normal one blind because I am a HUGE Zelda fan, so I didn't want to look at a guide. I am using the guide posted now for all the trophies I missed. After that, all I should need are the boss "bested" trophies and Spelunker mode. Then the platinum...

...other than Evolve and Battlefront, this is the toughest platinum I have chased so far, and I have only been trophy hunting for about 2-3 years. Not looking forward to 1-hit kills. Some of those dungeon rooms are nasty...