When should I obtain the bestiary?

RemingtonInk

It is unclear to me whether I should just play the game and reach the Desert village naturally or whether I should immediately obtain the bestiary?

For now I am just going playing the game so I don't know if it is even possible to obtain the bestiary right away.

Any help provided would be appreciated.

It is unclear to me whether I should just play the game and reach the Desert village naturally or whether I should immediately obtain the bestiary?

For now I am just going playing the game so I don't know if it is even possible to obtain the bestiary right away.

Any help provided would be appreciated.

Well you need to get a certain item from the 3rd dungeon before you can the Beastiary. And you can't access it until you do the 2 first dungeons. I actually got the item naturally (I search everywhere) and then got the Beastiary. I went back through the 2 first dungeons right away to get all the monsters booked right away. But I like to get things done right away, so if you're ok with taking it slow...

If you're going for the platinum, you have 2 other playthroughs to deal with this atleast.