Life is Precious Help

Shiro2809

The first time I played through the game and beat it I used a guide to help find the rest of the apples, and I switched to Frum while I did it since hero characters have the most health and nothing popped. Awhile later I decided to make sure I got everything and used a guide the whole way through, and still nothing popped, so I decided to make sure I had them all/health was changed with the characters so I switched to a Scholar character and the health was the same, at 17 apples, the same as it is with Frum. I'm not 100% sure if I started the game as Frum/a hero or not as it's been awhile since I played, and I don't even know if that would affect it at all.

I just started From mode with Frum and I'm not going to switch characters at all and use the walkthrough again to make sure I get everything, again, so my question is if this is just glitched or what? Or do you need to start as a hero for the health bonus to actually count? I have no idea what I could've possibly missed, as I'm sure I even went everywhere on the map and made sure I had every health shard =/