XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > 0-9 (PS3) > 3D Dot Game Heroes

Old 11-24-2011, 03:29 AM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzxx View Post
Oh, I see! I would have preferred FGN over FGN3, honestly! Better selection of games!

Anyway, I had the Wonderdust, and I think it was used a few times too. Didn't stop that trophy from popping though !

Now in the Dark Tower. Halfway through, and I have to say that thanks to the pain-in-the-ass that is Spelunker Mode, I will NEVER an Atlus game again. First Demon Souls, then Catherine, now this -_-...

EDIT: To emphasize, constantly entering a room only to have an enemy spawn ON TOP OF YOU and kill you instantly, forcing you to start from the beginning of the dungeon again, is NOT my idea of a "entertaining challenge".

I just want to beat this already so I can continue playing Skyward Sword! GYAH!
Good to know Wonderdust didn't impact the trophy. Wonder why it didn't pop in your first playthrough?

If you platted Demon Souls, you're probably a better gamer (or at least, better in the genre) then I am, and you'll perservere at this one too. Yeah, the Dark Tower gets pretty annoying. I imagine the Flame Temple too, though I lucked out there. You've gotten this far pretty fast, maybe time to take a break and come at it calm tomorrow?

FGN: what's in the 3rd one? I see one of them had Mousetrap, which is the worst board game I've ever played. Yeah, FGN has some decent games - surprised Scrabble and Yhatzee didn't have trophies but oh well. Still fun to play.
EDIT: Mousetrap, Twister?, Yhatzee variant(?), Clue are meh at best. I like Life though. Guess I'll wait for that one to drop in price more. Ugly trophy icons too.

Last edited by Stork77; 11-24-2011 at 03:39 AM.
Stork77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:31 AM   #22 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stork77 View Post
Good to know Wonderdust didn't impact the trophy. Wonder why it didn't pop in your first playthrough?

If you platted Demon Souls, you're probably a better gamer (or at least, better in the genre) then I am, and you'll perservere at this one too. Yeah, the Dark Tower gets pretty annoying. I imagine the Flame Temple too, though I lucked out there. You've gotten this far pretty fast, maybe time to take a break and come at it calm tomorrow?

FGN: what's in the 3rd one? I see one of them had Mousetrap, which is the worst board game I've ever played. Yeah, FGN has some decent games - surprised Scrabble and Yhatzee didn't have trophies but oh well. Still fun to play.
EDIT: Mousetrap, Twister?, Yhatzee variant(?), Clue are meh at best. I like Life though. Guess I'll wait for that one to drop in price more. Ugly trophy icons too.
Just finished Spelunker! WOOT! is mine!

Yah, FGN3 only has Life that's worth playing. I'll probably be returning it soon <.<...LOL!

Thanks for all the help Stork77! I'm off to play swom Skyward Sword, and Hyperdimension Neptunia! Add me on the PSN if you want!

My Trophy Cards...My thoughts...Other gaming info...
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Zyzxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:47 AM   #23 (permalink)

Congrats! Yeah, this is a well-earned plat. I think it will be among my faves and I'll add it to my sig below (if I ever get around to it).

I'll add you (if I remember, baby has me running on little-to-no sleep right now. Expecting her to wake up for a feed right now actually).
Old 11-24-2011, 05:13 AM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stork77 View Post
Congrats! Yeah, this is a well-earned plat. I think it will be among my faves and I'll add it to my sig below (if I ever get around to it).

I'll add you (if I remember, baby has me running on little-to-no sleep right now. Expecting her to wake up for a feed right now actually).
Yah, feeling quite accomplished to get the at last!

^ LOL! I had to!

That rant thread I started elsewhere turned out ugly, when all I wanted to do was perhaps find others who have experienced the same frustration with Atlus games! Oh well!

You have a kid too? My son started fussing just in time after I got the , so now I got him in my lap, and after that it'll be some REAL Zelda time or Hyperdimension Neptunia !

Be sure and add me on the PSN if you'd like! Hope to see you around!

My Trophy Cards...My thoughts...Other gaming info...
Zyzxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:33 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzxx View Post
Yah, feeling quite accomplished to get the at last!
^ LOL! I had to!

That rant thread I started elsewhere turned out ugly, when all I wanted to do was perhaps find others who have experienced the same frustration with Atlus games! Oh well!

You have a kid too? My son started fussing just in time after I got the , so now I got him in my lap, and after that it'll be some REAL Zelda time or Hyperdimension Neptunia !

Be sure and add me on the PSN if you'd like! Hope to see you around!
Done! Can probably carry over most of the conversation there, or in PM's here (which I check more often - I'm not online much with my ps3). Probably a happy session with your son though!

Hahahaha - my last trophies were more anticlimactic: maxing out the giga sword and doing all the tower defense games. Once I beat the dragon, I was sure I would get the plat. I found Spelunker and From mode to be about the same difficulty, but Spelunker was more annoying.

Yeah, that thread went sour right off the bat. Oh well.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

I realize this is an older post, so hopefully you've gotten it by now, but for anyone else still struggling, I was in the same boat after my playthrough for around the world. I had followed egheadfool's guide and then visited the additional locations listed above from the trophy guide and it still didn't pop. What ended up doing it was the item shop in raejack. I think it's easy to miss some of the shops, so you may want to go back and try them out again. I'm working on my last trophy now for the plat. Just have to get flawless hero and I'm done!

Time zone: pacific (gmt-8)
dirk510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:59 AM   #27 (permalink)

Wanna hear something funny, the last room I visited before this trophy popped was the first cave you see when you play the game, the one with the fountain faerie.. I went for this trophy in FROM mode and never bothered to go in there..