View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:00 AM  
heat6jones
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambookid33 View Post
Do you have to own 4 guitars, 4 mics, and 4 drum kits or can you do this online with others? How did you guys get it? Is there enough people online to happen across 3 other mics or do you have to find other people to do it with you?
You can do it online. In the boosting thread you'll find people who play the game, but most of them are never playing it seems. Someone in the thread set up a time for people to do it last Saturday conveniently there were 4 of us. We all owned each instrument and took turns doing each trophy.

I wouldn't mind helping you if you want to a little past afternoon on saturday, but we'll need two others and I'd like help getting Sampler Plate in return.

The 4x and 8x instrument trophies reward at the beginning of the song, so you can quit immediately after you start the song. All the online trophies that do not credit at the beginning of a song may require you to play the instrument some during each song. I didn't play the instrument during my last attempt at Sampler Plate and I was not rewarded the trophy.
heat6jones is offline   Reply With Quote