View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 04:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
AlphaCookie
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to AlphaCookie

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Events Director   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicijn View Post
uhm, i don't know if you realize it, but time doesn't mean anything for the m26 mass. Because it only records the time you are actually holding that specific weapon. And since you are running assault rifle all the time, & only whip out the m26 mass when you in close combat & know there are guys somewhere, you gonna get tons of kills in a short time for it.
Same goes for knife, you only whip out the knife if you gonna kill someone with it, so short time lots of kills..
Only way to compare guns in the same class with time, such as the semiauto sniper rifles will give an accurate indication about how well you do with it. But then again you may play rush 1 day, TDM the other.
I personally whipped out the M26 as soon as I spawned and used it as a primary. I'm pretty sure bass did the same at the rate he was killing with it earlier.

If we're counting weapons that are only situationally pulled out, than obviously my knife would be the fasted mastered weapon in 10 kills.

Signature and Avatar by ESYLD, THL Emblem by Me
PC Build: FX-6300 Stock Clock, 7770 Ghz Edition, 8GB DDR3 1866 RAM
My Twitch Channel
AlphaCookie is online now   Reply With Quote